Feel The Magic: XY/XX $19.99 new (also at Best Buy YMMV)

the game is quite good but you can beat it in a day... there are lots of unlockables though so it'll add to the replay value... i however havent played it anytime recently and im in the middle of trying to beat hell mode (they only give you one life in hell mode!)... but i had fun while it lasted... got me a lot of clothes, shoes, and hairstyles for my maniac mode girl.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']the game is quite good but you can beat it in a day... there are lots of unlockables though so it'll add to the replay value... i however havent played it anytime recently and im in the middle of trying to beat hell mode (they only give you one life in hell mode!)... but i had fun while it lasted... got me a lot of clothes, shoes, and hairstyles for my maniac mode girl.[/QUOTE]

...whereas I couldn't stop until I beat Hell. In fact, I even wrote a FAQ for it.

[quote name='SAGExSDX']wow i wonder if any other DS games are going to be getting drops anytime soon...[/QUOTE]

Polarium is long overdue.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Get a new copy because you can not delete the old user's data.[/QUOTE]

Unless, on the main menu, you were to press Select, Start, and Up.

Also, don't forget the Pricegrabber rebate here...

[quote name='Roufuss']Polarium is long overdue.[/QUOTE]

man i agree. ive been eyeing that game for a while but 30$ seems too much =/

Man.. I wish my best buy still had gamers gift cards, but I can't find any to save my life. $15 just sounds a lot more appealing than $20 for some reason.

bread's done
Back