Free Cellphone ringtones?

Darkness

CAG Veteran
Anyone know of sites that has Free Cellphone ringtones? And I did find a site with a lot of ringtones but for some reason I cant log in when I try and visit the WAP site on my phone. www.3Gtonez.com is the site. I know you have to put your music into your own locker but it gives me an error when I try and log in from the phone. Also, do you know if the T616 can support songs with voice???

Not to hijack the topic, but this has been bugging me for a while. Does anyone know if there's any way to get free ringtones with Verizon? It seems that the only way to get it is through their Get It Now service, which is fairly expensive and doesn't have the wide range of tones that the world wide web does. Frankly, it's not important enough for me to pay for, but it would be nice to hear a Final Fantasy battle theme whenever my phone rings.

Im alos looking for ringtones. I have a motorola t720? i think thats the flip top color model. Anyways i go through alltel. Can anyone help me too? Itd be boss if they had free ncaa sports team fight songs for ringtones!

The best way to add ringtones to T616 is to do it via bluetooth/cable. Check out Club Sony Erricson for more info.

Dont think T616 can support voice, phone must be capable ot True tones .. and T616 only suppprt Polyphonic tones.

hmm... the cable for the 616 is 30$.... and I dont have Bluetooth on my computers. Do you know if laptops have IR built in??? lol, maybe I could use that.

www.3gupload.com its a one time fee of $6 and then u can download everything for free. im using it right now and i have no probs with it, except the site might go off sometimes. still cant beat that price though, i've already downloaded enuf so it would've cost me well over a $100.

i think theres another site though for free stuff, i think it'll come up when u type into ur wap, im not a 100% on this cause i just saw my bro use it once. but it was (i think) www.free3gupload.com or www.3guploadforfree.com or something (try it with variations of 'free'). but the selection is very limited.

I still get tones for free from 3gupload...did you donate? thats the only time you "have" to pay and thats only if you want to access your locker from onlin and not from your phone

Even if my phone cant do it, are there any sites that actually let you download songs with voices? Oh, and thanks for all the links so far.

the subject you are referring to (dling songs with voice i.e mp3s) is illegal and is piracy. We are legal cheapasses not illegal. at least i hope not....
(try searching google for p2p downloads)

I have the same problem as BasketCase. I have a Motorola T730 (which is basically the same as the 720) through Verizon and it doesn't seem like there's any way to get free ringtones.

The best way to manage your phone (and yes, it works with Verizon) is bitpim. Back up your phone book, pictures, add wallpapers, ring tones, mp3's, etc. all in one place.

It works on CDMA phones.

http://www.bitpim.org/

It was the greatest phone accessory I used while on Verizon.

If you are a Verizon Customer, just use Audacity and cut out a portion of the song you want as a ringtone and depending your phone, save it as a mp3 or mid. Then attach it in a email and send it to (your number)@vzwpix.com (txt msging fees apply unless you signed up for the unlimited txt msg plan). Then read the txt and save it as a ringtone.

You can also save it on a mircosd card and move it to your phone. I use to do that with my old samsung sch-a930, but it seems like with the new phones, you can't do that anymore

bread's done
Back