NCAA Football 2006 Rosters Out

WAJedi

Banned
I felt this warranted it's own thread, but if a mod thinks this should go with the other NCAA Football 2006 thread feel free to merge them. I picked up NCAA 06 last night, and when I took a break, I got online. I wanted to find out when someone online had the 2006 rosters finished since someone every year takes the time to type up all of the Division 1 rosters. I google'd it and found a page that already had the rosters up, which is here http://www.fkrosters.com/. You have to register for his forums, but the rosters are already up. I downloaded them last night and put them on a memory card with action replay and they worked great. It was nice to be able to have them so soon and then start a new dynasty with Notre Dame and not have to start one over in a week and a half when the rosters came out. I just thought I would pass this along, because I'm sure alot of people would be interested.

Once I get this from Gamefly, or decide to pick it up in store, I will definitely take the time to dl the rosters. Are only more common names announced, and the not so common announced as player whatever?

Hey would it be possible to transfer rosters to the Xbox using the PSP? I know it can be used as a memory card. I was thinking I could get this roster file online and then transfer my files from the psp onto the xbox hard drive.

i like PSXsports.com (has xbox ones too) better. I dunno why. I play madden and NCAA on PS2, so i can get rosters from geekrosters.com aswell.

I've read about this over at GameFAQs. Would I need anything other than an Action Replay and a memory card? How much do those things cost?

Even if I don't get NCAA 06, I've been seriously considering the purchase of an Action Replay.

The action replay kit comes with a memory card in the package with it. It is 30 at Best Buy (or 25 with the GGC)

bread's done
Back