Behold! The Cutest Dog EVER!!!

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
Not to rain on Jaykrue's parade (because I will admit, his pom is cute as hell), but this dog takes the cake. What is it, you ask? I give you...
The Shitzu-Toy Poodle-Pomeranian mix puppy!!!!

cute6le.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Awwwwwwwwwww. ;)

I still think Jaykrue's has it beat. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Impossible! Jaykrue's is just a plain pomeranian. This has pomeranian, toy poodle AND shitzu! That's triple the cuteness! I need to find out where I can get one of these dogs. Even if it means selling more of my videogames!!!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Impossible! Jaykrue's is just a plain pomeranian. This has pomeranian, toy poodle AND shitzu! That's triple the cuteness! I need to find out where I can get one of these dogs. Even if it means selling more of my videogames!!![/QUOTE]

Yes, but it's black. That detracts from its cuteness.

EDIT: For reference, Jaykrue's pom.

How does being black detract from cuteness? Look at those eyes! Look at that little pink tongue! It's so damn cute!! And it's waving at you!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']How does being black detract from cuteness? Look at those eyes! Look at that little pink tongue! It's so damn cute!! And it's waving at you!!!!!!!!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

It just does. :lol:

By the way, apparently Jaykrue's pom is named "Slash the Destroyer". :lol:

Also those pics are 2 years old.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It just does. :lol:

By the way, apparently Jaykrue's pom is named "Slash the Destroyer". :lol:

Also those pics are 2 years old.[/QUOTE]

You know what I think your problem is? You haven't seen the Decemberists in concert. If you had, you would'nt have such a negative outlook on life and this puppy :D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You know what I think your problem is? You haven't seen the Decemberists in concert. If you had, you would'nt have such a negative outlook on life and this puppy :D[/QUOTE]

I don't think anything could fix my negative outlook on life (actually I just thought of one thing but we'll ignore that for now). The puppy is fine, very cute and all ... just not the "Cutest Dog EVER!!!". :lol:

Ehh, both dogs are equally "cute". This dog is cute because its a puppy thats waving and sticking its tongue out. Jaykrue's dog is cute because its like a little fuzz ball.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't think anything could fix my negative outlook on life (actually I just thought of one thing but we'll ignore that for now). The puppy is fine, very cute and all ... just not the "Cutest Dog EVER!!!". :lol:[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen anything cuter, and my opinion is what matters when all is said and done, so shut it!

Jaykrue's looks like a squirrel with a nice hair cut to me...(cute nonetheless!). And the OP's is nice too, heh heh, the crossed (well, maybe "googly" is a better way to describe how they look in the pic) eyes are cute

Cute dog. :)

Here are some photos of my Chia-Poo, Wiggles... and my other dogs, Jack (black Chow) and Jet (brown Chow). I just picked the photos at random; I have a bunch of other ones.

IMO jaykrue wins, but thats mostly from the sleeping poses

both of them are unnaturally cute, they look like stuffed animals (in a good way!)

[quote name='valor19']Why is that dog wearing a dress!?!?[/QUOTE]

My mother thinks it's cute. I don't. It's rather disturbing, isn't it?

I just grabbed the photos at random. I'll see if I can find a good "normal" shot.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']My mother thinks it's cute. I don't. It's rather disturbing, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:

I think its just plain insanity when people dress their dogs. I mean sure if thats their thing, then fine, IMHO, its just crazy.

[quote name='valor19']Not to sidetrack too much but doesn't Jaykrue's dog look a lot like Kirara from InuYasha?

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking a it looks like a Moogle minus the pompom thing

new idea: perma-puppies

A dog that never ages. He'll be 15 and still cute as a button...

that doesnt exist, now i made myself sad. I gotta go play nintendogs.

wait, that didnt come out yet...

shit

[quote name='opportunity777']I wonder how much you can sell it for in places where they eat dogs? :)[/QUOTE]

Like Veal..............only puppies.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Other than eldad's post this is the best thread I've seen in awhile. I think BigSpoonyBard's is the cutest.[/QUOTE]
Hey I like that satan dog. He is nice.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']new idea: perma-puppies

A dog that never ages. He'll be 15 and still cute as a button...

that doesnt exist, now i made myself sad. I gotta go play nintendogs.

wait, that didnt come out yet...

shit[/QUOTE]

Actually, my toy poodle is pretty much the closest thing to a perma-puppy. He's 3 years old, and weighs about 5 1/2 pounds full grown.
webcam0228052311339wr.jpg

As you can see, the water bottle threatens to crush him. He's mega cute when he gets bushy. This pic is about 2 weeks after a haircut.

My Chia-Poo's vet refers to her as a perma-puppy as well. Everyone thinks she is a puppy, but that's not the case. Anyone care to take a guess how old she will be in November (her birthday), in human years?

[quote name='Kayden']Nothing can beat
catdog1vi7eh.jpg

Although... those bunnies were pretty fuckin cute too...
Cute_Lit.JPG
[/QUOTE]

I disagree, I think this one of jaykrue's is cuter:

catdog3vi0bt.jpg

[quote name='guessed']I disagree, I think this one of jaykrue's is cuter:

catdog3vi0bt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nah man. Those bunnies look harmless whle they're stuck in those cup. that puppy looks like a cobra getting ready to strike.

bread's done
Back