Anime Expo 2005 Schwag for SALE!!! Some price drops

mkg12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
[size=+1]BIG Anime Expo 2005 Bundle for $30 shipped!!!!(ALL this is one big bundle til the next "----------"[/size]
(further down has small bundle and the bottom has a couple things being sold individually)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a bunch of stuff i grabbed when i was at the Anime Expo this year, if anyone is interested in it. I am mainly interested in selling it, but am interested in a few games on my want list. WILL ONLY SELL AS A WHOLE BUNDLE.

If there is no number next to the item there is only 1 of that item in the bundle, otherwise whatever number is next to the item correlates to how many are in the bundle.

Just pm me ANY cash offers, I am not looking for too much for the bundle so any offer for it will be considered until a better offer is pm'ed to me or posted.

The first column is a pic of the front of the stuff and the second column is a pic of the back of the stuff. Some of the stuff has pictures and what not on the back, that is why i took pictures of the backs. I think i have all the stuff list now.

Front:
La Esperanca 20'"x13 ½"
Bambi and her Pink Gun 20"x13 ½"
Robot 11"x17"
Kodocha 11"x17"
Ninja Scroll 24"x18"
Hellsing 11"x17"
Dragon Ball Z 11"x17"
Ninja Scroll- inflatable sword 24 ½" long
Back:
La Esperanca 20"x13 ½"- clip from the manga
Bambi and her Pink Gun 20"x13 ½" - clip from the manga
Antique Bakery11"x17"
Fruits Basket 11"x17"
Nothing
Nothing
Dragon Ball Z 11"x17"
Ninja Scroll- inflatable sword 24 ½" long

Front:
2x Infinite Ryvius- plastic card thing
Wallace & Gromit’s- Carrot seeds
Wallace & Gromit’s- Zucchini seeds
Madagascar- animal triva dvd game demo edition
Atlus 2005 product catalog
Fairyland online game- some MMORPG, have 4 30 day trail cards
ao sticker
2x Robotech: the shadow chronicles- a badge pin
Fafner- card
Fafner- card
Geneon: The Reel 2005- has trailer for a bunch of anime, some soundtrack songs
Anime Play- sticker
Anime Play- sticker
Bandai Entertainment: 2005 new anime releases – not sure want is on here, probably trailer. Etc
Viz media- Mardi Gras bead necklace
Casshern- movie promo item
4x Dragon Ball Z bookmark
2x Kaze Hikaru- bookmark
2x MeruPuri: Marchen Prince- bookmark
Crimson Hero- bookmark
Baau- bookmark

Front:
2x Ghost in the Shell2: Innocence – postcard
2x Full Metal Panic Fomuffu– postcard
Madlax– postcard
Tokyopop sneaks 2005- has clips from different manga
Tokyopop:Takuhai Summer 2005- magazine
2x Gilgamesh- postcard
Elfenlied- postcard
Godannar- postcard
Area 88- postcard
1x Tokyopop calendar- July05-Dec06

Shonen Jump Tote Bag- a nice bag with Naruto on one side, and Zatch bell on the other
Shojo Beat- manga previews
Anime Expo 2005: Program Guide- Also an issue on Animerica on back half
FF7 resin statue promo sheet
Hirameki fan- plastic fan with Exodus Guilty on front, Ai Yori Aoshi on back

Dragon Booster:Trading Card Game Poster 20 1/2"x 15 1/2"
Anime Expo 2005 Copic Bag

Anime Play DVD Catalog
Planetes special edition- promo sheet
Ninja Scroll - dvd ultimate collection promo sheet
Bunch of other promo sheets
Broccoli International 2005 Catalog
The Right Stuf International Ad/poster- folds out into a Boys Be...(top half) and Shingu: secret of the Stellar wars(bottom half) Poster 22"x16 1/2"
Anime Expo AX2005 Pocket Program Guide
DICE- dna intergrated cybernetic enterprises promo, has stuff on figures, ps2 game, dvd

2x ghost in the shell bags-plastic, but they are the same, just with different pictures on each side 20 1/2"x20"
TokyoPop bag- has Rave Masters on the other side 28"x30"
[size=+1]END of BIG Anime Expo 2005 Bundle!!!![/size]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=+1]SMALL Anime Expo 2005 Bundle $12 shipped (ALL this is one big bundle til the next "----------" [/size]

Anime Expo 2005 copic bag- plastic bag
Shonen Jump bag- cloth, has Naruto on one side, Zatch Bell on the back
Ghost in the Shell bag- plastic, has GIS:SAC on front, GIS:SAC 2nd GIG on back
Anime Expo 2005 program guide/ Animerica- a half and half magazine
Shojo Beat-: Manga from the heart
Tauhai-tokyopop summer 2005
TokyoPop sneaks 2005
AnimePlay sticker
AnimePlay sticker
Wallace and Gromit Zucchini Seeds

Geneon:The Reel 2005
Infinite Ryvius- plastic card thing
Anime Play DVD catalog

Right Stuff International promo sheet- folds out into Poster(Boys Be...(top half) and Shingu: secret of the Stellar wars(bottom half)22"x16 1/2")
few promo papers
Casshern promo
Atlus 2005 product catalog
Bandai entertainment: 2005 new anime releases

Tokyopop calander(when opened to a month it is 7 1/2"x10")
[size=+1]END of SMALL Anime Expo 2005 Bundle!!!![/size]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=+1]Extra Stuff Being sold individually[/size]

Shonen Jump Bag- cloth $8 shipped

Gundam Model Kits poster 23"x35" $4 shipped

TokyoPop Sneaks 2005 $2 shipped

How to Draw Manga 3: a comprehensive guide to manga techniques, By Ben Dunn, Antartic Press- a 188 page book on how to draw manga, retails for $21.95. Won it from a drawing at the Copic Booth.(will have picture of it up later)

Sketch #13- comic book art tips &tech magazine. Retail $5.95. I won this at the Copic Booth. $2 shipped

Will be adding pictures of DBZ bundle of 9 Dragon Ball Z posters, and 3 wall scrolls in a couple days. They have been sitting in my closet.

Want:
Advanced Wars 2
Riviera
Super Bust-a-Move
GBA games

Fullmetal Alchemist 2:Curse of the Crimson Elixir

methods of payment accepted are paypal(cash only), cash, and usps money order

damn...just how much did you spend?
There's nothing there that I really want other than the Elfen Lied postcard and GITS 2 postcard, how much would you want for them?

edit: didnt see you would only sell as a whole bundle, sorry

This is just about all free stuff. You had to get in line for some of it, but still free. It's cool, i want to sell it as a bundle cause that would make is a lot easier

Thanks, i was there for 2 days, i grabbed what i could, it was a biatch carrying the stuff around

There isn't much dragonball stuff. Just the two sided poster, and the bookmarks though. I might consider trades for the whole thing(refering to big bundle i assume) in a few days or so. But at this moment i would prefer some cash offers or games on my want list, so i'll get back to you

i'm kind of interested in this

Shonen Jump Tote Bag- a nice bag with Naruto on one side, and Zatch bell on the other
Shojo Beat- manga previews
Anime Expo 2005: Program Guide- Also an issue on Animerica on back half
FF7 resin statue promo sheet
Hirameki fan- plastic fan with Exodus Guilty on front, Ai Yori Aoshi on back

how much are you asking for it shipped? also, what is the ff7 statue promo?

i kind of wanted to keep the stuff bundled so it's easier, if you check out the small bundle it's around what you wanted with some extra stuff. The FF7 resin promo sheet is just a sheet of paper with pictures of the resin statues.

i kind of wanted to keep the stuff bundled so it's easier, if you check out the small bundle it's around what you wanted with some extra stuff. The FF7 resin promo sheet is just a sheet of paper with pictures of the resin statues basically, i picked it up at a booth that had them displayed.

Wow, they were giving a lot of the same stuff at Comic-Con this year. I got nearly everything you have listed. Awesome. Bump for the OP. A lot of that stuff is well worth it. I personally like the Shonen Jump bag, which was pretty tough to get (i.e. standing in line for a half hour minimum and then still they didn't have many of them.).

Thanks for the bump. Apparently no one likes any of the stuff though or my prices are too high. I thought someone would go for the small bundle pretty quick, but apparently not. They were giving out the Shonen Jump bags like hourly, i think, at the Shonen Jump booth. The line at the Anime Expo one wasn't half an hour long though

bread's done
Back