World of Harry Potter
iconcircuitcity.gif
Circuit City
iconcircuitcity.gif

iconps2_r2.gif

$49.99
NCAA 06 w/
iconfree.gif
Pelican Controller (choose btwn 2 $9.99 value controllers)
iconxbox_r2.gif

$49.99
NCAA 06 w/
iconfree.gif
Pelican Controller (choose btwn 2 $9.99 value controllers)
iconpsp_r2.gif

$249.99
System Value Pack
$59.99
Sandisk 512 MB Mem Stick PRO Duo
$49.99
Midnight Club 3 w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
MVP BAseball w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
Need for Speed UG R w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
$39.99
Twisted Metal w/
iconfree.gif
$10 GC
$14.99
Pelican Value Pak (car charger, 4 umd disk jackets, earbuds, usb cable, etc)
iconpcwin.gif

$34.99
Battlefield 2
$14.99
Battlefield 2 Guide

[quote name='mtxbass1']Any PSP memory stick deals?[/QUOTE]

Circuit City
$59.99

It's right up there.

Terry

Well, I'll save money next week.

Another week full of full MSRP listed as sales...

Isn't that depressing to anyone else?

Fry's is the only place that seems to discount games anymore and they are not in my area or online.

Where is the $29 Battlefield 2 and $39 NCAA06?
CompUSA has yet to show its cards (if at all this week).
Hopefully they'll have something.

[quote name='paragon11']Circuit City
$59.99

It's right up there.

Terry[/QUOTE]

I must have completely missed that when I scanned over it this morning. 512 is a bit too small though.

[quote name='demomanTNA']I'm assuming its the cheap crappy one that Wal-Mart has for $20.[/QUOTE]

If you are talking about the 3-in back and 1-up front component selector, it is certainly not 'crappy.'

Finally, nice to see BF2 at a decent price (without gift cards). I'm going to pick up BF2 from Best Buy and see if I can use the $5 off GGC with it

Thank God for putting a Fry's in my area. Week in and week out of straight MSRP "deals" is quite depressing and sucks hard. That 2 for $22 deal for Reward Zone members at BB isn't bad though. I wonder if I could PM that to CC since they have a larger selection of the GH titles and plenty of ones that don't have the attrocius GH packaging. My BB's selection of GH titles is pitiful. Barely anything. Just a bunch of scragglers. it's mostly filled with games that aren't GH or games that they've put at $20 or that were supposed to be $20. If those games were included, then this would be a hell of a deal. Thanks as always TSD.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thank God for putting a Fry's in my area. Week in and week out of straight MSRP "deals" is quite depressing and sucks hard. That 2 for $22 deal for Reward Zone members at BB isn't bad though. I wonder if I could PM that to CC since they have a larger selection of the GH titles and plenty of ones that don't have the attrocius GH packaging. My BB's selection of GH titles is pitiful. Barely anything. Just a bunch of scragglers. it's mostly filled with games that aren't GH or games that they've put at $20 or that were supposed to be $20. If those games were included, then this would be a hell of a deal. Thanks as always TSD.[/QUOTE]

Circuit City won't match Reward Zone deals, since it's a membership thing.

It's YMMV if you get a dumb cashier who dosen't know any better, but they will usually see the Reward Zone blurb and call a manager.

Is the PSP Pelican Value Pack the one with the silver case? I'm looking for something to hold all my PSP stuff....I only have a the hard case right now

That HD selector might be worth a look... and the @ GH for $22 is nice but I'm not a reward zone member. Besides, I hate GH titles.:)

Thanks OP.

Bump this up for tommorrow... the local Best Buy has TONS of Greatest Hits titles, and at 2 for 22 the games end up being $11 dollars a piece - never see them this cheap again.

Hell, you could even return one game you didn't want, and just get one GH for $11.

[quote name='gugaplex']wonder what that hd selector is.[/QUOTE]
Saw it at BB today. It's made by Pelican. Looks pretty good, but not of the same quality at MS HD pack. Has four componant inputs. I'm pretty sure that $24.99 is the regular price.

I'll pick up Battlefield 2 tomorrow.

Is Jak 3 a GH yet?

Hmm, and I didn't think anyone would dare do better than two for $25. Too bad it's just on PS2 games. I'm sure I can find something to buy that I don't really need.

[quote name='ShaneAugustine']Can anyone confirm seeing Third Ages as a greatest hits? I'd like to pick up star wars battlefront at BB but can't really find a second GH I want. Sony's website has Third Age listed as a GH here:

http://www.us.playstation.com/greatesthits.aspx[/QUOTE]

From looking at the ad, I can't even confirm the 2 for $22. Not in the ad, or on the RZ website.

EDIT: fuck ing retarded Best Buy, still has 10th-16th ad up.

Damn, not a RZ member since I don't do much shopping at BB. Anyone know somewhere to get a RZ membership for free or cheaper than 10 bucks? Thanks.

Thanks buddy was looking for ads but they weren't updated of course. I'm going to Circuit City tomorrow for BF2 definately. I knew the price would be down, almost a month since its release and I went to my local Best Buy and saw a boatload of copies sitting on the shelf. I'm glad I waited, saved a few bucks.

[quote name='franchise01']Anyone know if you buy just one GH will they charge you just $11?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Just buy two and return 1, works out easily.

This 2 GH for $22 dollars pretty much pays for any RZ membership... you're saving $18 dollars instantly.

[quote name='Decker']Saw it at BB today. It's made by Pelican. Looks pretty good, but not of the same quality at MS HD pack. Has four componant inputs. I'm pretty sure that $24.99 is the regular price. [/QUOTE]

Is this the same one that Gamestop carries?

I think the GS one has their logo on it (but it's made by Pelican)... but it's only $19.99 there... unless this is a different one. I think I'd rather save up and get the $79 version at Fry's.

[quote name='Roufuss']Just buy two and return 1, works out easily.

This 2 GH for $22 dollars pretty much pays for any RZ membership... you're saving $18 dollars instantly.[/QUOTE]

Too bad 2 GH for $22 dollars won't work with a $5 off PS2/PSP coupon... or does it?

[quote name='sabin23']Too bad 2 GH for $22 dollars won't work with a $5 off PS2/PSP coupon... or does it?[/QUOTE]

It's possible... I can try it when I go today, but I doubt it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Just buy two and return 1, works out easily.

This 2 GH for $22 dollars pretty much pays for any RZ membership... you're saving $18 dollars instantly.[/QUOTE]

You know they might not let you return something on a deal, right?

[quote name='clariste']Any word yet whether they're $11/game or if it has to be two on the receipt?[/QUOTE]

Two on the same receipt, I'd imagine... the ad makes a pretty big deal out of 2 for 22.

Just looked at the PS website, didn't realize Need for Speed Underground 2 was already a GH title....looks like I'll try for that along with X-Men Legends or Spider Man 2.

Just got back... here's the lowdown on everything -

It DOES have to be 2 for 22... the computer will show 45 dollars up until the very last minute, where it will then adjust the price.

The games don't have to have the stripe on them... their computers automatically know what's GH and what isn't.

Regular 19.99 games don't work... tried Viewtiful Joe just for kicks, the computer wouldn't accept it.

The games show up on the receipt as having a 8.99 discount.

The coupon dosen't work - gave the cashier an error everyimt, and I didn't want to make a fuss.

Amazingly, all the decent GH games like FFX, Burnout 3, and Xenosaga were all OOS... and none of the six closest stores to me has any. Good job, Best Buy. I got Red Dead Revolver and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando.

i saw in the Compusa ad that they had NCAA Football 06 with an instant 10 gift card...i cant decide if that is a good deal to get that and get Constantine on DVD for 4.99 or CC with the controller

[quote name='Roufuss']Just got back... here's the lowdown on everything -

It DOES have to be 2 for 22... the computer will show 45 dollars up until the very last minute, where it will then adjust the price.

The games don't have to have the stripe on them... their computers automatically know what's GH and what isn't.

Regular 19.99 games don't work... tried Viewtiful Joe just for kicks, the computer wouldn't accept it.

The games show up on the receipt as having a 8.99 discount.

The coupon dosen't work - gave the cashier an error everyimt, and I didn't want to make a fuss.

Amazingly, all the decent GH games like FFX, Burnout 3, and Xenosaga were all OOS... and none of the six closest stores to me has any. Good job, Best Buy. I got Red Dead Revolver and Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for checking though... it was worth a shot.
It's good to know that it doesn't have to have the GH stripe.

bread's done
Back