What is up with the CAG guys?

craven_fiend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
To be honest with everyone, some people in my clan aren't too found of most, if not all of the guys in CAGTAC. I know I have no beef with anyone in either clan, save maybe a few people that just don't do anything in my clan, but thats another story.

The problems stim from on Live. Some of my clanmates don't like to hear all of the bragging that is done when we face one another in custom games. Sure its all in good fun, but some people get fed up with it, and in turn tell me. It gets old, but I have to stick up for the people in my clan. Sure I take somethings too serious at times, especially pertaining to members of the CAG clan. If you have a problem with that, so be it. I will stick up for my guys, unless I know they are in the wrong.

I guess is what it all comes down to is some people in my clan aren't very well respected and I don't think thats fair. They may not be that great of Halo 2 players, but they are some good people. So cut us some slack. To steal from Jimmie, "We're all a bunch of grown ass mean". So start acting like it and be respectful towards one another.

And if you don't like someone, tough, deal with it. Don't be an asshole towards them just for that reason alone. Lets get this game back to being more fun and less competition.

[quote name='craven_fiend']To be honest with everyone, some people in my clan aren't too found of most, if not all of the guys in CAGTAC. I know I have no beef with anyone in either clan, save maybe a few people that just don't do anything in my clan, but thats another story.

The problems stim from on Live. Some of my clanmates don't like to hear all of the bragging that is done when we face one another in custom games. Sure its all in good fun, but some people get fed up with it, and in turn tell me. It gets old, but I have to stick up for the people in my clan. Sure I take somethings too serious at times, especially pertaining to members of the CAG clan. If you have a problem with that, so be it. I will stick up for my guys, unless I know they are in the wrong.

I guess is what it all comes down to is some people in my clan aren't very well respected and I don't think thats fair. They may not be that great of Halo 2 players, but they are some good people. So cut us some slack. To steal from Jimmie, "We're all a bunch of grown ass mean". So start acting like it and be respectful towards one another.

And if you don't like someone, tough, deal with it. Don't be an asshole towards them just for that reason alone. Lets get this game back to being more fun and less competition.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize there was still a problem. Me and the CAGtac guys have been playing matchmaking with some of the CAG guys on and off our friends list and having a great time. I figured we all grew past especially since we don't do CAG vs. CAGtac custom games anymore. I invite the CAG guys to my games and vice versa.

[quote name='zewone']I didn't realize there was still a problem. Me and the CAGtac guys have been playing matchmaking with some of the CAG guys on and off our friends list and having a great time. I figured we all grew past especially since we don't do CAG vs. CAGtac custom games anymore. I invite the CAG guys to my games and vice versa.[/QUOTE]

Some people still have tensions with a few individuals. For some, it will always be the case. For others, it will take some time. I know its only about 20% or so, but I want all of my guys to be comfortable playing with and sharing this forums with the CAGTACs. So to all of those people, on either side of the line, get the chips off your shoulder, the stick out of your ass, or whatever else it is that is bothering you and get used to playing with the other clan guys. Skill shouldn't seperate us, some of our guys could learn a lot from the CAGTACs and a few of our guys may be able to teach you guys something.

I think more matchmaking and less custom games may help ease the tensions.

I've never been mistreated by anyone in the group. In fact, that's why I like the CAG clan. They let me play and taught me a lot; they didn't harrass me about being such a noob. :)

I don't think I've ever had a problem with CAGtac; infact, I have been playing with them more often then most people on CAG.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Some people still have tensions with a few individuals. For some, it will always be the case. For others, it will take some time. I know its only about 20% or so, but I want all of my guys to be comfortable playing with and sharing this forums with the CAGTACs. So to all of those people, on either side of the line, get the chips off your shoulder, the stick out of your ass, or whatever else it is that is bothering you and get used to playing with the other clan guys. Skill shouldn't seperate us, some of our guys could learn a lot from the CAGTACs and a few of our guys may be able to teach you guys something.

I think more matchmaking and less custom games may help ease the tensions.[/QUOTE]

I will ALWAYS hate

wait for it

that bastard.....

"Damn you Sticky", just rolls off your tongue. How can you not hate him?

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I will ALWAYS hate
wait for it
that bastard.....
"Damn you Sticky", just rolls off your tongue. How can you not hate him?[/QUOTE]Eh, I can live with that.

Yeah, I thought everything was cool too.

Then again, I woudn't expect anyone to say anthing different directly to me.

Jimmie you suck.

not really. this post is for humor purposes. I find Jimmie to be an intelligent man that knows where to find excellent beer in Providence.

I've had no problems with anyone on either clan. I persoanlly don't mind the bragging, especially those rare times they get put in their place.

[quote name='Girion47']not really. this post is for humor purposes. I find Jimmie to be an intelligent man that knows where to find excellent beer in Providence.[/QUOTE]
heh, you can really kiss ass when you try Girion

bread's done
Back