Best Buy DVD ad 5/29 - 6/4

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The Successful Dropout's post for other retailers

Sunday & Monday ONLY: 10% off ALL Regularly Priced TV on DVD

? ? ?
Boogeyman Best Buy Exclusive On-Pack Bonus Disc Never-before-seen 20 min. featurette includes interviews with key cast members and a behind-the-scenes look at Lords of Dogtown and previews for Bewitched, Stealth, Steamboy, and The Cave

$54.99
The Complete James Dean Collection 4 movies on 7 DVDs Rebel without a Cause SE, East of Eden SE, Giant SE, and James Dean: Forever Young

$49.99
The Essential Steve McQueen Collection 6 movies on 7 DVDs Bullitt 2-disc SE, The Getaway, The Cincinnati Kid, Papillon, Never So Few, and Tom Horn

$39.99
Moonlighting S1&2, 23 episodes

$29.99
The Dukes of Hazzard S3, 22 episodes Bonus On-pack Movie Ticket to Dukes of Hazzard, up to $12 value, in theaters Friday, 8/5/05. Minimum of 10 per store. No rainchecks.

$19.99
East of Eden, 2-Disc SE First Time on DVD
Rebel without a Cause, 2-Disc SE
Bullitt, 2-Disc SE

$16.99
Blade Trinity Unrated Version Rated R version also available

$14.99
The Parent Trap starring Lindsay Lohan
The Cincinnati Kid First Time on DVD

$9.99
Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites
  • Extreme Adventure Fun
  • Extreme Sports Fun
  • Extreme Music Fun Vol. 6

Over the Top First Time on DVD Sylvester Stallone

RZ program members SAVE $5 MORE on these '80s classics

$39.99
Miami Vice, S1
Magnum P.I., S2
The A-Team, S2

$32.99
The Dukes of Hazzard, S2

$29.99
21 Jumpstreet, S1

$21.99
The Greatest American Hero, S1

VG ad here

MUSIC ad here

Well thanks for the real early head up man. Still, weak weak sauce, but then again, this is BB so I guess we should get used to it.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Weak ad, but then again next week is going to be weak all over. Thanks for the heads up tho.[/QUOTE]
ive been noticing bestbuy has been having some shittyass ads for the past couple of weeks, damn bastards... each week i just look forward to the CC ad cause they always have great titles on sale for ex. garden state for 9.49... can't beat that!

Since I love cheesy '80s movies, I gotta pick up Over the Top. This was when Stallone was at his peak, with movies like Rocky, Rambo, and Cobra. Violence and cheesy one-liners. :)

bread's done
Back