Sid Meirs pirates(xbox) $29.99 with free ship at outpost

dracula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4499816

i was going to wait for a price drop but said "fuck it" and ordered.

to get free shipping you MUST select ground shipping as the ship option. I hope outpost does not run out of this and cancel everyones order(that happened to me when they had winning eleven 8 for $30 with free ship and i was furious...)

edit: outpost has this listed as "preorder" so it probably will not ship until next week at the earliest. I am just hoping they ship it, i am not expecting a prciedrop on this for at least another 6 months to a year, so waiting a week isnt a big deal to me.

2nd edit

they also have san andreas for xbox at 35 with free ship

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4336215

i may put up some others.

strat guide for nocturne $10(no free ship :whistle2:( BUT if you find this at frys B&M it may be the same price
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4230014

altier iris is fifty bucks right now. at least it is in stock, they may knock the price down to 35 in the future,

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4444596

they had disgaea for $35 in stock for MONTHS and i thought it was too mcuh, now it is OOS and OOP.

very nice deal.. not my type of game, but IGN gave it a 9 something.. Gamespot gave it an 8.6.. great find, op

or just PM with the Fry's ad. i was thinking of doing that at BB and using a $5 RZ certificate to knock it down to $24.99.

If you can find it on clearance at your local Target, it should be between $5-10, so that's worth a shot. If you find a copy, have them pricecheck it.

[quote name='swick']If you can find it on clearance at your local Target, it should be between $5-10, so that's worth a shot. If you find a copy, have them pricecheck it.[/QUOTE]

Didn't this just come out?

[quote name='chickenhawk']Didn't this just come out?[/QUOTE]

He is probably talking about the PC version. The Xbox port just came out last week (priced at 39.99)

[quote name='EstoyLoco']Glad I didn't buy it for forty bucks the other day in Best Buy. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Why don't you PM Fry's $29.99 ad?

With the 10% difference, it comes out to $28.99 at BB (or CC)... that way you can get the game right now... screw waiting for it to ship.

[quote name='sabin23']Why don't you PM Fry's $29.99 ad?

With the 10% difference, it comes out to $28.99 at BB (or CC)... that way you can get the game right now... screw waiting for it to ship.[/QUOTE]

Most of us can't do this, since there are very few Fry's stores outside of Texas and California.

This is an excellent, excellent game btw - enough different from the PC version to make it worth checking out even if you've played the PC game to death. Sailing around blasting cannon balls at poor, defensless trade ships (then watching them sink to their doom) never gets old...at least for me.

If you like the idea of exploring a huge map for trading opportunities, combat, and treasure then get this game.

San Andeas for $35 shipped seems like a great deal, why not put that in the subject? :)

They have a few other interesting ones that are not free ship....I noticed Gradius V for $20 (about that same as green tag TRU).

Also Monster Rancher 4. Not a good price but a harder game to find new.

Edit:
.hack Quarantine also $30 ships free

[quote name='ransom456']Most of us can't do this, since there are very few Fry's stores outside of Texas and California.[/QUOTE]

My bad... I forget sometimes that I didn't even have a BB until about 5-years ago.

Maybe you can PM the online outpost price at some store? I've only played the game for about an hour but it's bringing back good memories of the original Pirates from many moons ago.

so did anyone who order this ever recieve it? I'm still currently on back order and wonder if I should just cancel and get it from CC with the gift card.

[quote name='smickerm']I'm on back-order. GTA-SA went through which was also on back-order for a bit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll hold off cancelling then. I was worried that fry's just toggled the back order button when they didn't feel like fulfilling any more orders.

Well, they finally responded after three days of waiting.

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting Outpost.com.

Currently we estimate your item to be in stock on . However we
cannot guarantee that date as manufacturers occasionally experience
delays in shipping their products. We recommend that you check back with
us on or shortly after this date to verify your order status. We
apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance."

So it looks like its atleast two weeks away.

bread's done
Back