Unreal Championship 2 Liandri Conflict $29.99 Ebgames.com

[quote name='help1']for those who played it, is it any good?[/QUOTE]
it great if you have xbox live

I got it during a Best Buy sale when i got a free 3 month sub kit. I was slightly dissapointed. Maybe I was spoiled by Halo 2, but the Melee combat just felt clunky. It's definitley worth $20 if you have Live, a maybe at $30

I picked it up at the last $29.99 EB games sale about 3 weeks ago. I love this game! The announcer is hilarious, the environments are stunning, the gameplay very fast and I now find myself longing to jump into first person mode and fly across the map in every other FPS. Seriously this game is so much fun, just pop it in and play and I dont even have xbox live yet!(not looking forward to getting schooled by 12 year olds:cry:).

i bought the game the day it came out for $50... even though i wasn't all that fond of the game from playing the demo... anyways it was actually really fun for a day or two... but then i got really tired of it. I'm not really sure what caused it. i guess maybe since i kept owning up everyone online at the time in the game... kind of got boring :lol:

the game is alright though. it is very fast paced but expect to play in third person exclusively.

Awesome single player - but the reason why I sold mine? Only two people can play vs. each other.

Really.

Lame.

I have four controllers for a reason - and it ain't so that two people can play while the other two watch what could have been.

bread's done
Back