how many hours do you game per day?

Dpends if there is a game i really want to beat, or am having a lot of fun, i played Samurai Warriors for about 11 hours straight last night this morning, but on average probably about 3 hours a day.

Currently, none. I'm in school and i have no tim at all, maybe 2 hours a week max. During the summer though, I game nearly nonstop. I will pull 5 hour sessions multiple times in the day.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']depends...ill go weeks without touching a game...than ill get in this mood where i play nonstop....im talking 8 hrs a day[/quote]
hey me to

[quote name='trustcompany1013']depends...ill go weeks without touching a game...than ill get in this mood where i play nonstop....im talking 8 hrs a day[/quote]

same here except more like 2 or 3 hours a day.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Currently, none. I'm in school and i have no tim at all, maybe 2 hours a week max. During the summer though, I game nearly nonstop. I will pull 5 hour sessions multiple times in the day.[/quote]

Sounds exactly like me. Maybe we're more alike than I had thought at first, Penguin. :D

It depends. If it is an old school game like TMNT Hyper Stone Heist, I'd just keep playing it just to complete it. But with next gen games I usually play 1/2 an hour or so.

If I have a new game to play, then a couple of hours a day, about 5 days a week. If not, then about an hour of multiplayer games, since they never get old. Right now I have about 5 games we have not even opened yet, and summers coming up, so for the next few weeks, about 5-6 hours a day :)

I'm lucky if I get a few minutes here and there. With a new kid it's nearly impossible. Building a collection of good games and systems has become more of a hobby that I'll probably not enjoy for a while.

I blew about 15hrs straignt playing KOTOR a few weeks back when the wife an kids were out for the day.

But generally I'll get in 3 hours or so 3 days a week. I have slew of new games to play so I always have something to play.

Gets my mind off the job for a while.

[quote name='mcwilliams132']I blew about 15hrs straignt playing KOTOR a few weeks back when the wife an kids were out for the day.

But generally I'll get in 3 hours or so 3 days a week. I have slew of new games to play so I always have something to play.

Gets my mind off the job for a while.[/quote]

blowing 15 hrs straight does not sound like fun times

I probably play like 5 hours a week, tops. Only system I really play is my GBA and that's right before going to bed, it helps me get to sleep. Otherwise, my schedule is cram packed.. it sucks.

haven't done too much these days, with all the exams and projects from school i havent had time. but yesterday being my last day of school, should change that. i just have 2 finals to go and then it'll probally b nothing but gaming for the summer.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']about 5-10 hrs a day. and always the same game. any guesses?[/quote]
Let me guess, the same one I play 8-10 hours now that I have been on vacation since May 5th. Pokemon Colosseum!!! Just kidding...FFXI...thank goodness for paid vacations

On days off atleast six hours a day, but there is the occasional day when I won't go out period and put in atleast a good ten hours.

On days after I get out of work (I work second shift) I can get into these periods where I play for five hours a day, but it usually ends up being three or I just feel so burned out that I just talk on the computer rather then play games.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Currently, none. I'm in school and i have no tim at all, maybe 2 hours a week max. During the summer though, I game nearly nonstop. I will pull 5 hour sessions multiple times in the day.[/quote]

Sounds exactly like me. Maybe we're more alike than I had thought at first, Penguin. :D[/quote]

I'm with you guys until this summer.....I have a 40 hour a week job that takes me an hour to get there and an hour to get home, plus I'm taking night classes (hour from home) 4 nights per week from 6-9:30...then you throw in stuff like sports and the g/f.....no time for the games :(

If I actually get a day to myself....I usually will sit there for a good 8-12 hours....especially when the days are so rare like they are now...

Usually I can only play in short sessions. I can play for like a half hour to an hour, then come back later and play for another hour, ect. I do this maybe 3 times a day. This is unless I get my hands on something very addictive, which is a rare occasion. Last time I found an extremely addictive game was KOTOR on the Xbox, which I played like 10 hours straight one day.

Usually though I will put in like maybe 6 hours a week, if that.

Today I played RS3 on xbox live for about 4 hours. Normally I play for about an hour and a half a day.

Used to be 5 to 6, now I'm lucky if I can get in a half an hour. Disgaea being the exception recently >.>

I blew about 15hrs straignt playing KOTOR a few weeks back when the wife an kids were out for the day.

Gets my mind off the job for a while.-------------------------------------------WHEN MY BRO BOUGHT KOTOR, HE GAVE ME 2 WEEKS TO PLAY. I LITERALLY STAYED UP 5 DAYS IN A ROW PLAYING KOTOR. 5X24=120 HOURS NONSTOP. I FELT SICK TO MY STOMACH FROM EATING NOTHING BUT SLATINES AND JUICE AND STARING AT THE SCREEN FRO SO LONG. I HAD THE HUGEST HEADACHE ON ABOUT THE 3RD DAY AND ADJUSTED TO THE PAIN BY LAYING SIDEWAYS ON MY FUTON AND KEPT PLAYING. AFTER THOSE 5 DAYS WERE OVER, I SMELLED HORRIBLE AND HAD SHARP PAINS IN MY EYES SO I FREQUENTLY HAD TO CLOSE THEM TOSTOP WATERING. I KNOW, IM A LOSER. BUT NONETHELESS, A PROUD LOSER. I HAD A PERFECT LIGHT SIDE RATING AND THEN COPIED MY SAVE AND PLAYED WITH THE SAME CHARACTER AND ADE A PERFECT DARK RATING. LIGHT SIDE WAS PROLLY MORE ENJOYABLE THOUGH. MY FAV PART WAS WHEN YOU TEAM UP WITH 2 SITH WHO END UP BETRAYING EACHOTHER AND IN THE CAVE, CHOOSING TO BETRAY BOTH AND FIGHTING EVERY SITH CHARACTER BACK TO YOUR SHIP. THE RUSH FROM THAT EXPERIENCE WAS BETTER THAN....NEVER MIND ILL STOP.

bread's done
Back