San andreas already going for $100 on ebay

My ebgames is still allowed to sell it. You just have to be over 18 with I.D. The guy i just called said they have 10 copies for ps2 and around 6 for xbox new and sealed. I think I may buy 2 copies for ps2 :D

This is crazy. Im with punqsux of course I am gonna hoard. Who wouldn't. Sealed copies will bring in atleast $85. They cost what like $40? Good profit to be had.

[quote name='punqsux']im so gunna hoard, sorry guys but theres suckers to be had XoD[/QUOTE]

It's totally fine on this game if this is what is fetching. Good god, I mean there's already been 5 and nearly half million copies sold for PS2 alone and you can still buy it nearly everywhere and soon all it will have on it is an AO sticker. Big deal.

[quote name='punqsux']hahaha we're all gunna hoard and kill the value XoD i love it ^^[/QUOTE]

It's the american way... Just wait about a day till I can pick up a few copies. :D

Wow Xbox copies are selling for more it semms then the PS2. Imma go to my local store and buy all the used versions for like $25. I will just buy four of them. Hopefully they still have it.

Are all of these selling on ebay the "M" Rated versions or what?

There are only "M" versions right now. Rockstar hasn't had enough time to make the "AO"'s yet or even edit the "M"'s. I wouldn't buy the used. It seems the sealed new ones are getting 3 times more than used.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']It's totally fine on this game if this is what is fetching. Good god, I mean there's already been 5 and nearly half million copies sold for PS2 alone and you can still buy it nearly everywhere and soon all it will have on it is an AO sticker. Big deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah anyone who wants to get in on the profiteering, do it FAST. Hundreds more copies than usual are about to flood ebay, prices will bottom out within a week. There are only so many suckers on ebay.

I can't believe the stupidity of some people. I just let one of my friends borrow my copy of GTA:SA. I hope he doesn't go and sell it! :lol:

I believe Snake's first post said it best.

How in the hell should these people even be allowed within 500 feet of a computer? Sigh.

This is some funny shit.

[quote name='Zantetsuken']The Hot Coffee only work with PC and PS2 version right?

How come the Xbox are still soo expensive?[/QUOTE]

Because it works with the XBox version too.

Why is it that people can't understand that even if it's a port it's still the same game code?

[quote name='Zantetsuken']The Hot Coffee only work with PC and PS2 version right?

How come the Xbox are still soo expensive?[/QUOTE]

Hot Coffee (Adult) Mod v2.1 for Xbox is available for download from numerous sites.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']you can buy this from outpost for $35 shipped free[/QUOTE]

One per household. It's for Xbox. Also, it's on preorder. There's no telling if the price will suddenly drop.

just don't open the packaging/seal and set a minimum equal to your costs -- worst case you are out some small ebay fees and have to return the game

as profoundly stupid as this is, you may as well list immediately (i.e., don't wait til you get the game from eb) with the shortest auction life possible to maximize i would think

What's sad is that at least 5 different people put in bids over $50 for that first GTA link posted. Do they not have any store, ANY store that sells videogames remotely close to them?

wow....I may have to pick up an extra copy to sell....amazing.

So, is it PS2 or XBOX selling for more? Also, do stores like Bes tBuy and Cicruit City STILL have them on shelves?

Dang . . . I so want to get in on this

. . . take $100 of store credit(gotten from trading in $50 worth of games) buy 2 GTASAs and sell them for $200 (pay fees out of shipping).

I just can't get to the store until tomorrow.

The sad thing is that there are people who have this available (the PS2 version at least) in their eBay stores for as little as $37.50 (this is a 0 feedback seller though - there is, however, an established seller selling them for $45 BIN). This ramps up the stupidity level of these eBayers bidding $50+ even more cause the damn thing is available way cheaper on the same site they are searching. :roll:

bread's done
Back