Cheap First-Party X-Box S Controllers?

FYI, A few months back, Costco did have it for $14.99 YMMW, but looks like they unstocked the controllers.

Also your daily alternative is using a gamer gift cards from Best Buy...

no, the costco on i-10 near gessner has first party xbox controllers for 12.98. that was 2 weeks ago so it might've changed but i doubt it. there were 3 colors available too.

[quote name='pukemon']no, the costco on i-10 near gessner has first party xbox controllers for 12.98. that was 2 weeks ago so it might've changed but i doubt it. there were 3 colors available too.[/quote]

That's extremely cheap. What does a membership to Costco cost?

before starting a membership, you should browse the store, and see whats it got in stock, and its prices first...

getting a membership to there is like a commitment. you'll have to shop a lot of savings to get the membership value difference, as if you never paid for membership. Also note that they don't offer variety of software. Its what they sell on their website mostly, which are family games, from like EA and Microsoft, and Vivendi.

There are if I remember correctly, 4 types of membership. Basic, Executive, Platinum, and something else.

Basic starts at around $50 a year I think.

basic membership i believe is $45. and yeah check out the store first. make sure you're gonna get your money back. most of the food you have to buy in a large quantity or bundle. tv's and electronics, are competitive and not many bargains are to be had. sure you'll find a bigscreen for 300 bucks cheaper sometimes but you have to hurry then. jewelry and watches are usually good deals. watches are hella cheaper than msrp's but are usually 1-2 year old models. and costco backs up the warranty on the watches themselves if you keep the receipt. i got a $700 movado for for #350 after tax. games are a mixed bunch. new releases expect to save at least 6 bucks. sometimes up to $15. older games are usually a couple bucks cheaper and costco sometimes have a rare game or two mixed up in the bins.

Thanks for the Costco basics, Pukemon. I guess I will have to check out what they have and then decide from there whether or not a membership is actually worth its cost.

bread's done
Back