The only thing I was saying was...

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!
In my post in the CAG only thread my only point was that, much like CAGtac grew off of the original CAG, people shouldn't be afraid to go off and do their own thing if they think they would play better together. That's what we did when we broke off, we took the people that played together more often in Halo as well as other games. People that liked to play together.

This forum was supposed to be different from all the other forums. This place was to be an oasis from all the other bullshit, but it's not anymore. It was once a place for people that "got it" but really, that's all gone now and now it's just like the rest of the boards.

You all sit here and attack me and tell me I "wouldn't talk to people in real life like I talk to people here", how do you know? How do you know I run into people as stuipd as the ones I run into here on CAG as well as on Halo in general? You don't. Most of you know nothing about me personall, but the CAGtac guys do.

You (CAG) also don't know what I do or who I am in "real life". When you talk like you do know who I am, when it's obvious you don't, I might as well be in the OTT. That's supposed to be the entertainment part and this is supposed to be the backstage area, now the line is blurred.

So maybe this whole forum needs to go away.

It's purpose has been forgotten.

I don't think really anyone has a problem with Jimmie, and everyone is entitled to the opinion but the way it was 'phrased' made it seem like "CAGTAC=teh uber!11! and CAG=teh shitz0rz". Nonetheless, what's said it's said, no need to go over it again.

[quote name='ph33r m3']I don't think really anyone has a problem with Jimmie, and everyone is entitled to the opinion but the way it was 'phrased' made it seem like "CAGTAC=teh uber!11! and CAG=teh shitz0rz". Nonetheless, what's said it's said, no need to go over it again.[/QUOTE]

Who says words like this???? Shitorz??? Uberzzz??

[quote name='pimpinc333']Who says words like this???? Shitorz??? Uberzzz??[/QUOTE]Only the 1337 H4XX0RZ!!

Ok Jimmie, the only reason I attacked your character is because you attacked my clan's character.

[quote name='JimmieMac']
You CAG guys are falling apart. [/QUOTE]

Really, the only way to solve this problem is for you to keep my clan's name out of your mouth. You just can't say something with that kind of power behind it and not expect retaliatory remarks. It is a natural response for me or chronos to attack your character (even though it was not right). I think maybe because we do have respect for cagtac makes us not want to offend them. Therefore; you are really the only target available for response. I don't think any CAG clan guys have a "first strike" policy. I think they just wait for you to say something you shouldn't and then respond.

Finally, I doubt you reallly care, but you don't have to worry about me talking about you in any way. I don't get any joy out of it so it is kinda pointless. This uptopia you speak of can work if comments like this....

[quote name='JimmieMac']
Bottom line is this, CAGtac is cooler. We always have been and we always will be. You guy try to take everyone and bend over backwards to make everyone happy but in the end, what have you got? Nothing. There's nary a person (save one or two) in CAG that wouldn't jump over if we asked them. In terms most of you can understand, CAGtac is the football team and CAG is the color guard.[/QUOTE]

.... do not keep resurfacing. Anyways, chew on that for a while and hopefully these boards won't get shut down.

[quote name='zewone']1=l
3=e
3=e
7=t

Leet = Elite[/QUOTE]
Wow wow wow slow down there......i'm new to this game. So thirteen thirty seven means Leet...and leet means good?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wow wow wow slow down there......i'm new to this game. So thirteen thirty seven means Leet...and leet means good?[/QUOTE]
Good = Okay
Okay = Alright
Alright = Acceptable
1337 = Retarded

[quote name='ph33r m3']"Who says words like this???? Shitorz??? Uberzzz??" Kinda missed the sarcasm....[/QUOTE]
I'm quick to spot sarcasm and that wasn't sarcasm. Only little kids and guys whom never got laid talk like that.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'm quick to spot sarcasm and that wasn't sarcasm. Only little kids and guys whom never got laid talk like that.[/QUOTE]lollollollollollollolzorz

[quote name='zewone']Good = Okay
Okay = Alright
Alright = Acceptable
1337 = Retarded[/QUOTE]

Good = Okay
Okay = Alright
Alright = Acceptable
1337 = Jake

[quote name='jughead']This uptopia you speak of can work if comments like this........ do not keep resurfacing. Anyways, chew on that for a while and hopefully these boards won't get shut down.[/QUOTE]

Jugsta is correct. This forum can still be a chill place to be, but you can't just run your mouth and expect people not to get upset or flip out. I don't get angry easily, and your comments didn't really offend me, but as much as you want to speak your mind, just watch what you say sometimes. Nobody is trying to censor you or your opinions, but you usually come off as an arrogant prick to most of the CAG clan.

Bottom line in all of this, is its just a game. Not many people are offended until someone makes comments about them, without prior knowledge of their background.

Jimmie, you called me out on something, that I've never been. Had you known more about, you'd still know my situation is still the same, unemployed. But you don't really take the time to get to know many of us outside the CAGTac guys. You treat us like just about everyone treated Ozzkev, like red-headed step children.

You did listen enough though, to know I did apply for a janitorial position, and so what if I had gotten hired? Does it make me any less of a man, no. Would it have made me desire to find a better job, more than likely. But heres the thing, in my area, decent paying jobs are in factories, and I have no desire to work in factories, but I will unfortunately have to go back to one eventually if my luck doesn't change.

I guess all I am asking for is civility among people in both clans, no more bullshit between us. There is no need for racial comments on these boards or in Halo 2. We can't change the comments made on Halo 2, but we can take care of them on here. Yeah Cronnos came at you pretty vile, and thats out of character for him, but resorting to a racial comment put you at an even lower level than most of the OTTers already have you as.

I respect you because you speak your mind, regardless of the consequences, but please don't resort to being a complete asshole again. Being a heel is fine, but you keep getting close to crossing the common decency line. It just gets old. And who am I you might ask? I am a relative nobody to everyone on these boards, but that doesn't change who I am. Just because you don't know me or care what I have to say, doesn't change the person I am in real life.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Jugsta is correct. This forum can still be a chill place to be, but you can't just run your mouth and expect people not to get upset or flip out. I don't get angry easily, and your comments didn't really offend me, but as much as you want to speak your mind, just watch what you say sometimes. Nobody is trying to censor you or your opinions, but you usually come off as an arrogant prick to most of the CAG clan.[/QUOTE]
So, Fez, you ready to jump ship yet?

Who Jimmie is and the personality he presents on XBL is the same for all of us. I have been the brunt of Jimmie's jokes and comments on my skills numerous times but I don't let it get to me or offend me personally because when I hit that power button switch on my Xbox at the end of the night, what was said and done turn's off and I resume my normal life. Some nights your the hero, other nights your the joker. But for anyone to say that they are standing up for their clans rep is just plain silly to me. Jimmie is who he is, I wouldn't ask him to change anymore than anyone else who I play with or have played with.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Who Jimmie is and the personality he presents on XBL is the same for all of us.[/QUOTE]There's no way you guys are all dicks.

[quote name='sj41']There's no way you guys are all dicks.[/QUOTE]
Dude some of those whaffles in your sig look so good right about now.

[quote name='sj41']There's no way you guys are all dicks.[/QUOTE]

You misread that sentence; he isn't saying we are all similar to Jim. He's saying that everyone hears the same thing and interprets it similarly.

[quote name='JimmieMac']
So maybe this whole forum needs to go away. [/QUOTE]

Replace "this whole forum" with "JimmieMac" and I'll agree with you.

I don't get offended when you're a dick; I expect it. That doesn't mean I won't fire back once in a while, especially when you take unwarranted digs at the majority of this clan -- of which I am a part. I think too many people just pass it off as Jimmie being Jimmie. That, kids, is called "enabling."

[quote name='sj41']Edited by Shrike? Whadya say?[/QUOTE]

I said the terrible "f" word, which was finishing the unfinished sentence of this topic's title.

"The only thing I was saying was..."

As that's all I took away from it.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Replace "this whole forum" with "JimmieMac" and I'll agree with you.

I don't get offended when you're a dick; I expect it. That doesn't mean I won't fire back once in a while, especially when you take unwarranted digs at the majority of this clan -- of which I am a part. I think too many people just pass it off as Jimmie being Jimmie. That, kids, is called "enabling."[/QUOTE]

Majority of us aren't kids so don't speak down to us and please don't tell us how to take jimmie's comments.

[quote name='Girion47']awww look at Pimp. SO CUTE!!![/QUOTE]

Hey hey hey hey hey hey , don't make me come down there and beat you in a hot dog eating contest and boxing match. (input appropriate smily face in here to show im only kidding, which I have no idea how to do).

[quote name='pimpinc333']Majority of us aren't kids so don't speak down to us and please don't tell us how to take jimmie's comments.[/QUOTE]

"Kids" is a relative term. I could have just as easily said "gentlemen," "peeps," or "boys." You may want to switch to Sensodynene toothpaste, Pimp; I think you're a little bit sensitive. How are your hos gonna respect your gangsta if you agonize over every little word?

[quote name='ViolentLee']"Kids" is a relative term. I could have just as easily said "gentlemen," "peeps," or "boys." You may want to switch to Sensodynene toothpaste, Pimp; I think you're a little bit sensitive. How are your hos gonna respect your gangsta if you agonize over every little word?[/QUOTE]

No, I just took into context that your an old man and by calling out kids was talking down to us.

Hey wanna play agianst me sometime? One on One? See who needs sensodynene(must be old man shit cuz I have no idea wtf it is besides being toothpaste) after I crush you 25 to 5 lol.

[quote name='Girion47']sensodyne has a nasty reaction with baby batter though. at least thats what Pimp told me.[/QUOTE]

Dude man your a fucking hick ass fag dude. I mean you used to be decent and cool but not no more. After your girl kicked your ass to the curb for a 16 year old "Kid" you've been a dick. I'm guessing you spend alot of time with Rosey Palms and her 5 friends now a days, am I right?

[quote name='pimpinc333']No, I just took into context that your an old man and by calling out kids was talking down to us.

Hey wanna play agianst me sometime? One on One? See who needs sensodynene(must be old man shit cuz I have no idea wtf it is besides being toothpaste) after I crush you 25 to 5 lol.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect spelling, bad grammar, and a schoolyard pissing contest? How could I ever have intimated that you were a kid? Thanks for showing this ancient 26-year-old the error of his ways.

But anyway, after re-reading my post, I did come off as talking down to people. For anyone I offended -- which obviously includes you -- I apologize.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Incorrect spelling, bad grammar, and a schoolyard pissing contest? How could I ever have intimated that you were a kid? Thanks for showing this ancient 26-year-old the error of his ways.

But anyway, after re-reading my post, I did come off as talking down to people. For anyone I offended -- which obviously includes you -- I apologize.[/QUOTE]

I Thank You! I Thank You! I accept your apology. I would also like to apoloize to you for jumping on your comment.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I Thank You! I Thank You! I accept your apology. I would also like to apoloize to you for jumping on your comment.[/QUOTE]

'Taint no thang, man. Jumping is something we Halo 2 players do.

bread's done
Back