[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Congratulations to XCutioner93 & Mex 25!
They will both receive the full Coded Arms Prize Pack!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Win a Coded Arms (movies/screenshots) Prize Pack by posting in this thread.
Your post must be related to Coded Arms somehow.

codedarms.jpg

You may post as many times as you wish, but that will NOT increase your chances of winning.

First Prize is a Coded Arms Prize Pack, which constists of the game, guide, and Game Informer year subscription. Second Prize is the pack minus the game.

And one of these shirts from Combo Clothing
tshirts_01.jpg
tshirts_02.jpg
tshirts_03.jpg

Contest ends 8/5/05. One entry per person. Winner must be in the USA.

sign me up! yeah!
Coded Arms looks like it would be a lot cooler than the reviews have been saying...I try not to rely on reviews, so I'd love to give it a test drive myself!

BTW: 1st post EVAR!!

... been trying to rent this for days but Blockbuster only got one copy! Any impressions??? Most reviews have been negative but I'm a sucker for shooters.

Coded Arms looks like a decent shooter, but I haven't read up much on it. I haven't played an FPS in ages.

Hope I win!

Terry

Cool. I've been waiting for a good FPS for the PSP, and it looks like Coded Arms will fit the bill nicely.

I'm curious to know how Coded Arms pulls off the whole FPS control scheme with the PSP only having the one analog stick....hope I get to find out :D

Coded Arms sounds neat with its randomly generated levels. on the other hand that might not allow it to be fully enjoyed as you can never fully exploit a level from memory and retrying the same level.

multiplayer sounds as tho0ugh it could be fun.
A

Coded
Arms
Game

for us at CAG....

Count me in! My friend has this game and is dying to play some multi-player. This would be a great way for me to join him. Thanks Cheapy!

I have been waiting for this game to be released since the very day I was born. Now My only chance is to win it in this contest. Ive never won anything before.

Might as well post for a free game. Never hurts to have something a bit different in my PSP collection. Though I hear Coded Arms' control scheme takes some getting used to. But I can learn.

Cool, I rented this game from Blockbuster and I really enjoyed it. Didn't have enough cash at the time to purchase it though! The controls are a bit awkward at first, but you eventually get used to them.

Coded Arms, Infected and Death Jr. are three reasons I'm thinking about getting a PSP. I'll wait for reviews or winning them.

I was so excited about this game when the psp came out. But the relativly bad reviews have prevented me from buying it. So if I win i can play it and not be pissed if its bad ^_^

Coded Arms didn't get great reviews but I have been curious to try it, and wouldn't mind doing so on a free copy. :)

I wonder if that qualifies.

I'm a sucker for FPS, but I've been leary of Coded Arms because I don't know if I can go back to playing a FPS without 2 analog sticks. This contest would give me a great chance to try the game out. And that third shirt is definitely geek chic.

Coded Arms looks like a fantastic game to have for PSP I would hopefully be able to buy soon (if i dont win it).

Later all..

huge fan of konomi and fps. this game is one of the reasons I picked up a psp. those tshirts look slick too. I like the "console" one.

Considering it's the first FPS on the PSP it's a decent effort. Great grafix and frantic action, altho the random level generator can make for weird level maps. It’s nice to be able to pick up and play a level or two. The option to save anywhere is great as well. The PSP have a great future if this is just a glimpse of what's to come.

Coded Arms is a game that I watched from the minute it was announced. The only reason why I haven't picked it up yet is the mixed reviews. While Gamespot and two of the major mags have trashed it, IGN and other mags have given it decent reviews.
Hopefully I can win this prize pack and pick it up for free!! The t-shirt with all of the game systems on it is super-sweet looking too

I've been debating whether I should pick Coded Arms up or not. I need a new PSP game, but I'm not sure I want to part with the $40 just yet.

What do you guys think?

jeug

bread's done
Back