Makai Kingdom $37.99 Free Ship @ Outpost.com

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Does it come with the art book?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but is it worth the extra 18$ ($49.99 + Tax & Saver) Vs. $38 Shipped :bouncy:

I know. I ordered mine just now from outpost.com thanks topic creator! :)

I heard they are giving out the MK Art Book away for free at Fry's. So I'll check. I do want the art book. lol

[quote name='saetia']So, it ships in 1-2 weeks? I can't wait that long. Regardless, thanks for posting! :)[/QUOTE]
I have no idea where you got that info from considering the game launches tomorrow, regardless it's your $$ do with it as you please , even if it were so if you couldnt wait 2 week's for a game then your defenitely on the wrong site...all we do around here is sit around waiting on sales & Pd's , hence the name... now where's my Bitch-B-Gone spray :rofl:

I read the shipping wrong. my most sincerest apologies.

Anyways, what's this save $18? I placed an order and they told me the total would be $41+.

Thanks, again.

[quote name='saetia']I read the shipping wrong. my most sincerest apologies.

Anyways, what's this save $18? I placed an order and they told me the total would be $41+.

Thanks, again.[/QUOTE]

Taken from Outpost.com:
"Please note that we charge sales tax for AZ, CA, CT, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA, IL and IN. "

The $18 saving would be if you ordered from EB or GS at $49.99 + Tax + $2 (lowest ship rate)...:)

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Taken from Outpost.com
"Please note that we charge sales tax for AZ, CA, CT, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA, IL and IN. "[/QUOTE]

haha, I am getting pwned left and right, eh? You definitely have my number today.

Thanks for the info.

I don't know why, but NIS games just don't have the appeal to me anymore. Disgaea was great, but I don't care much for anything else.

I'd go for that, but given that both La Pucelle and Phantom Brave both dropped quickly, it doesn't seem like so hot a deal.

[quote name='Tromack']I'd go for that, but given that both La Pucelle and Phantom Brave both dropped quickly, it doesn't seem like so hot a deal.[/QUOTE]
well Atelier Iris suddenly became hard to find, so i wont be so sure.

I called to verify my order went through, since I never got a email confirmation & the sales rep said Makai Kingdom was backordered. The ETA is not until Aug 18th if that changes anybody's mind. Also, I 'm confused about this saving $18. Last time I checked $50 minus $38 was $12...

[quote name='no_creativity']I called to verify my order went through, since I never got a email confirmation & the sales rep said Makai Kingdom was backordered. The ETA is not until Aug 18th if that changes anybody's mind. Also, I 'm confused about this saving $18. Last time I checked $50 minus $38 was $12...[/QUOTE]

Plus tax & ship makes it roughly $18 for most people here...Rep. I spoke 2 only said it was a preorder at the time of my order, maybe by the time you ordered it, they put it on backorder ???

Good price.

I preordered from NIS America with the guide.

A Whopping $80!

However, I don't buy many games, so does not bother me.

Plus, I did not pay for it :D Making it better then this lowzy deal. August 18th, pfft!

Awesome find, man! I ordered one right away! I'm currently on a business trip right now in Canada and there's no Fry's around here. I usually head off to my local Fry's(the Sunnyvale or the San Jose one) for the weekly deals, but since I'm stuck in Canada, that find one yours was perfect for me. Now I'll have Makai Kingdom waiting for me when I get back!

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wonder it still come w/ LE Sound Track ?[/QUOTE]
You know something we dont ? as far as promo items go, all thats being offered is the art book :bouncy:

[quote name='Escobar4Life']I know. I ordered mine just now from outpost.com thanks topic creator! :)

I heard they are giving out the MK Art Book away for free at Fry's. So I'll check. I do want the art book. lol[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to ask my sis to hook me up then if it's being sold with the LE soundtrack and is $38 there.

[quote name='Sarang01']I'm gonna have to ask my sis to hook me up then if it's being sold with the LE soundtrack and is $38 there.[/QUOTE]

What Freaking Soundtrack ?!?!

Good deal on an NIS Tactical RPG. I'm debating the purchase. Read the reviews, still undecided. I've been grabbing these as the value goes up - I want to get them before prices get crazy. Not sure if this will go to $20 like Phantom Brave or up way high like some other recent RPGs.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Ask her now!

Does anyone know if Makai Kingdom will be $37.99 at Fry's? That way I can go there and get the art book and the Soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

OMFG!! again with the soundtrack, can someone post a link confirming it's existence ?

[quote name='Epic Wolf']OMFG!! again with the soundtrack, can someone post a link confirming it's existence ?[/QUOTE]

Phantom Brave came with a soundtrack as did Disagea. Just like SMT:N. Get it now?

Pretty sure Disgaea never came with a soundtrack cd. I have a copy but haven't opened it yet. It features a song from an actual band, but not a soundtrack. SMT:N does have a soundtrack cd.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']OMFG!! again with the soundtrack, can someone post a link confirming it's existence ?[/QUOTE]

lol don't get angry dude.

I just said soundtrack because someone said it.

I'll forget about the damn Artbook. I'll order Makai Kingdom....but I still want the artbook *runs*

[quote name='smickerm']Pretty sure Disgaea never came with a soundtrack cd. I have a copy but haven't opened it yet. It features a song from an actual band, but not a soundtrack. SMT:N does have a soundtrack cd.[/QUOTE]

I guess not, sorry.

I thought the yellow bar in this picture mentioned a soundtrack.

21_8.JPG

Yeah that says:
Featuring the song "The Invasion from Within" by Tsunami Bomb!

Actually after some research you might be right, but I am too tired to research thoroughly. There might have been a 2 disc limited edition (or maybe just the phantom kingdom japanese version?)

no, disgaea never came with a soundtrack.

The Tax to Texas totally kills the deal. This is the game I've been waiting all year for so I'm gonna pick it up in the morning and start my Makai Kingdom vacation.

Argh - now I want to go out and buy this to get the artbook... but I always want the strategy guide. Since Atelier Iris seems to be getting rare, I'm wanting to pick that up too...

Curse you NIS for releasing so many games close together!

Finally, I nail down MaKai Kingdom for $38. Still hope TRU have buy 2 get 1 free deal again in Late september or october so i can pickup Atelier Iris, Stella Deus and Shin Megami Tensei: Digital devil saga 2 ;)

PS. I never paid more than $25 - $30 on console game but NIS and ATLUST title cost me $35 - $40 a piece (kinda expensive but worth it).

[quote name='MegaMan3k']Curse you NIS for releasing so many games close together![/QUOTE]This is only their second game in around a month. Their next game won't be until 2006, probably.

I pay full price or close to that for all my NIS and Atlus games. I know they'll be worth it and they usually keep their value.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']Does anyone know if Makai Kingdom will be $37.99 at Fry's? That way I can go there and get the art book and the Soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

Fry's in-store price (all locations, it seems): $39.99

I checked the status of my pre-order and it says Partial Backorder? Is anyone seeing the same thing? Is this just something that shows on every pre-order or were there that many orders?

[quote name='KiySeph']I checked the status of my pre-order and it says Partial Backorder? Is anyone seeing the same thing? Is this just something that shows on every pre-order or were there that many orders?[/QUOTE]
I believe it will say that for preorders on the site, I preordered Minish Cap with a deal they had a while back and I believe it said the same thing.

Whew! Ok then, I was a little worried there. That would really suck if they were back ordered. I just hope they ship it soon!

I NEED MY RPG FIX! :joystick:

UPDATE: WOO HOO! IT SHIPPED!

[quote name='KiySeph']Whew! Ok then, I was a little worried there. That would really suck if they were back ordered. I just hope they ship it soon!

I NEED MY RPG FIX! :joystick:

UPDATE: WOO HOO! IT SHIPPED![/QUOTE]

WTF, Mine didn't ship.... :|

bread's done
Back