Diablo II: Lord of Destruction $9.99 at CompUSA!

amazing deal. I highly suggest ppl buy it. I wish more ppl on cag played it so we could make a diablo clan, or a wc3 clan would be sweet too.

I love Diablo II but I can't play anymore because of my router and I have no idea how to fix it, did any of you guys have the same kind of problem?

I had a firewall problem once which made me disconnect games every so frequently, same as for starcraft, and couldn't host games. that changed since I used a html barricade, which someone helped me, so I dunno how to fix ur problem, but it seems similar...

grr..i want games like diablo or diablo 2, starcraft, and warcraft 3, but i don't think my comp can handle them... :(

it can't even handle serious sam: second encounter w/ out lagging...

StarCraft, WarCraft 1 and 2 doesn't take much to handle. Diablo II just needs a low end budgeted video card to run fine, but might just load slow online.

if your specs just run at or above minimum, you should be fine. heck, my 1996 IBM ran DII fine, just lagged, when dying and entering portals, waypoints, and loading times, and before bosses, drops, and stuff, but not much in game battles. All I upgraded was ram from 64 - 128.

I run a Radeon VE (32 mb) card, 450 MHZ p3, and 128 SDRAM on XP pro. It's not exactly a high end comp, but it runs D2 basically fine. Sometimes I get a bit of vid card lag when moving from say, Worldstone keep lvl. 3 to Throne of Destruction, but I do alright.

And yeah, I had to repurchase the battle chest cuz my CDs were screwy... $31 at newegg. Oh well, the original Diablo, Diablo2, D2 expansion, + some strategy guide (although it's horribly inaccurate and out of date now).

spooky, you have some ports closed through ur router that are required to be open to connect to battle.net. Do a google search for what the port numbers are, and allow acces to them. By the way, id realy like to play WC3 FT anytime today, so if anyones interested in possibly doing an AT please pm me, or leave me a msg on my aim sn Basketcase1080. Thanks.

bread's done
Back