Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the PS2 trade-in, that's an EXTRA 40 bucks......how much credit do they normally give for a used PS2 console alone?

i think right now the trade in for a PS2 is 75 for the fat and 85 for the slim...i might be off $5 or so...but it gives you an idea of what it is...

for the nintendogs...i just bought 3 used games...which was about $10 total with my discount. This is supposed to be a good game...also a nice one to keep the ball and chain occupied. TAKE advantage of this offer

Nice! I've definitely got three useless GBA games laying around... when does Nintendogs come out next month?... I thought it was before the 29th

[quote name='suko_32']Edit: Nm, but do the 3 GBA games for nintendogs have to be complete?[/QUOTE]

........NOPE......:lol:

[quote name='TJordan522']So...where can I find three cheap GBA games?[/QUOTE]

go to EB and buy 3 Cheap Ass Games

AHHH!! I traded in all my crappy GBA games a month ago!

Edit: Wait, 29th as in today? Sorry if this is a stupid question

[quote name='vietgurl']extra 40 or bumped up to 40? sounds almost too good to be true[/QUOTE]

Xtra $40.....there was a couple posters that came in today that had this deal on it.
ask your manager tomorrow about it

Is this in the computer right now? I want to get in on this deal before they add restrictions and start excluding the cheap games.

[quote name='baddtm']does the gba classic games or gba videos work?[/QUOTE]

ANY 3 GBA titles.....ANY.........lol...

[quote name='jkircos']Is this in the computer right now? I want to get in on this deal before they add restrictions and start excluding the cheap games.[/QUOTE]

it might not be until Monday

[quote name='jrbernal83']go to EB and buy 3 Cheap Ass Games[/QUOTE]

Lol I know...I was just wondering if there happened to be a current good deal on GBA games.

Where did you find this out?

[quote name='clariste']Nevermind, misread the OP.[/QUOTE]
the nintendogs deal starts tomorrow.....it takes awhile for the website to update the deals.
the trade in deals for the hardware and games do not start until Aug 7th, and goes until the 13...one week only!

[quote name='jrbernal83']the nintendogs deal starts tomorrow.....it takes awhile for the website to update the deals.
the trade in deals for the hardware and games do not start until Aug 7th, and goes until the 13...one week only![/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks.

[quote name='TJordan522']Lol I know...I was just wondering if there happened to be a current good deal on GBA games.

Where did you find this out?[/QUOTE]

i work for EB...I was the one who broke the GT4 deal the day b4...i find these things out b4 a lot of Eb employees do. Even my manager. Trust me, the next time EB has another killer CAG deal ill break it first

[quote name='jrbernal83']i work for EB...I was the one who broke the GT4 deal the day b4...i find these things out b4 a lot of Eb employees do. Even my manager. Trust me, the next time EB has another killer CAG deal ill break it first[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hopefully the GBA games I just got on EB.com will come in time...

sweet, i can get all three nintendogs just cuz i'm crazy like that. i originally had all three on preorder but cancelled two cuz i couldn't afford them all, lol

[quote name='vietgurl']err, where do i find a cheap gba? lol[/QUOTE]

just look at you case of GBA games...im sure you can find a few for 4.99. my store had one for 3.99 and a bunch for 4.99. so i snatched 3 of them up, and im going to get another 3 tomorrow, so i can get another one

Is this extra $40 for an XBox/PS2 better than the current $100 for a PS2 or Xbox with 3 games? That deal ends Saturday, I believe.

[quote name='TJordan522']Thanks! Hopefully the GBA games I just got on EB.com will come in time...[/QUOTE]

Damn i almost forgot, you have plenty of time for the nintendogs deal...it runs up to the day b4 the games comes out...happy hunting for those GBA games

[quote name='SDC']Is this extra $40 for an XBox/PS2 better than the current $100 for a PS2 or Xbox with 3 games? That deal ends Saturday, I believe.[/QUOTE]

i think it is too...what if you have some newer games, like god of war and a couple others...youll get about $150+

[quote name='jrbernal83']Damn i almost forgot, you have plenty of time for the nintendogs deal...it runs up to the day b4 the games comes out...happy hunting for those GBA games[/QUOTE]

SKU Qty Unit Price Total Platform Name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
204940 1 $3.99 $3.99 GBA Iridion 3D - Pre-Played
208033 1 $4.99 $4.99 GBA SI For Kids Football - Pre-Played
217322 1 $4.99 $4.99 GBA Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced - Pre-Played
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: $13.97

Total Discount: -$3.50
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.62
-------------
Total: $11.09

Sweet! I used SAVER, CAG15, and my Edge Card.
Nintendogs for $11 is awesome--thanks so much for posting the deal.
Now to decide which version I want...

[quote name='TJordan522']SKU Qty Unit Price Total Platform Name
204940 1 $3.99 $3.99 GBA Iridion 3D - Pre-Played
208033 1 $4.99 $4.99 GBA SI For Kids Football - Pre-Played
217322 1 $4.99 $4.99 GBA Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced - Pre-Played
Subtotal: $13.97

Total Discount: -$3.50
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.62
-------------
Total: $11.09

Sweet! I used SAVER, CAG15, and my Edge Card.
Nintendogs for $11 is awesome--thanks so much for posting the deal.
Now to decide which version I want...[/QUOTE]

you were the one who took iridion from my cart!!! haha

[quote name='baddtm']does the gba classic games or gba videos work?[/QUOTE]

ANY 3 games....i have a feeling i will be saying this alot

[quote name='bmarquardt']Do the GBA games have to be complete? Are multiples allowed of the 3 being traded in?[/QUOTE]

games do not have to be complete....and you cannot trade in more than one title at a time...BUT if you take the same game in 3 different times it will work

[quote name='vietgurl']you were the one who took iridion from my cart!!! haha[/QUOTE]

Lol sorry....I took FOREVER checking out...I kept changing my mind, entering coupon codes, etc. I would've bet a good deal of money it was gonna be gone when I went to check out.

Hope you still make out OK!

If you're looking for cheap GBA games you might want to check CC. About a week ago I found copies of X2: Wolverine's Revenge and a couple other crappy games(that I didn't buy) that rang up @ $1.99.

Hum... You're telling me that Gameboy, Gameboy Color, and Game Boy Advance all work. Regardless of price, multiples, and smell? No limits either, correct?

[quote name='TJordan522']jbernal83--the exlusion list link in your sig is bad....it has http:// twice so it doesn't work. Just thought I'd let you know![/QUOTE]

i just figured it out and fixed it...thanx tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back