You want to know why so many deals go south?

Manimal's always sucked, someone needs to beat him in the head with those guncons

edit: is he gay?

From: Manimal1977 | Posted: 7/28/2005 11:28:35 PM | Message Detail
FullMetal - hold my hand and dont be scared.......damn, look up at the link ED posted geez -

I always knew there was something off about him, what with him telling everyone to eat his ass and whatnot.

And that my friends is why guncons, drugs, and stupidity don't mix, because you will miss yourself every time, since the guns aren't real.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we've just found our leak. I wonder how many other deals he's posted on GameFAQs, FatWallet, and other websites?

He should be banned for life.

[quote name='The VGM']What a tool. You're banned from Connecticut for life. Pack your crap and gtfo![/QUOTE]

As a fellow Connecticutan....I second that! ;)

Come on ever since he demanded people pay him for free demos and wouldn't give away the information I've thought he was a complete ass.

[quote name='Tromack']Come on ever since he demanded people pay him for free demos and wouldn't give away the information I've thought he was a complete ass.[/QUOTE]

But... the way he brandishes those pink plastic guns... he looks like Gordon.. so cool

Cmon, everybody pitch in to save CAG...:D

From: RalphWiggum33 | Posted: 7/29/2005 10:35:46 PM | Message Detail
No way guys, that CAG site is totally bogus. It's just a cover for NAMBLA.

Maybe Manimal is secretly Canadian, then we could just blame Canada!!!

*No offense to the many great people of Canadia, but there are a few rotten ones that ruin it for everyone. so to the good Canadians, I apologize for this statement*

"Hang the bastard... hang him high! Hoist his body towards the sky! It's as nice as a day can be... won't you come to a hanging with me?"

What a low blow to be posting a great deal at GameFAQs of all places!

[quote name='craven_fiend']Maybe Manimal is secretly Canadian, then we could just blame Canada!!!

*No offense to the many great people of Canadia, but there are a few rotten ones that ruin it for everyone. so to the good Canadians, I apologize for this statement*[/QUOTE]

I have never met a bad canadian! Some slightly weird ones, but never a rotten apple. the women are beautiful too. :D

[quote name='Saucy Jack']"Hang the bastard... hang him high! Hoist his body towards the sky! It's as nice as a day can be... won't you come to a hanging with me?"
[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :applause: I love that movie.

Now, lemme think... manimal.... oh yeah, that's the guy who still owes me 3 bucks from my first deal here. (Ass. It's 3 damn bucks. :roll: )

[quote name='Apossum']I have never met a bad canadian! Some slightly weird ones, but never a rotten apple. the women are beautiful too. :D[/QUOTE]

T&P, need I say more.

Ok so a bit more, South Park:Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

Speaking of which, I need to watch that some time soon.

Way to go MANIMAL!

UWE_ROCK.jpg

GameFAQs destroys all; typical!

But wait a minute. Just what were you doing keeping such close tabs on GameFAQs, anyway, WhipSmartBanky? ;)

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']
But wait a minute. Just what were you doing keeping such close tabs on GameFAQs, anyway, WhipSmartBanky? ;)[/QUOTE]
:shock:

[quote name='Vinny']We should send the guy a gift for spreading the word:
banned2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

When "strong enough for a man, made for a woman", just won't do.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']GameFAQs destroys all; typical!

But wait a minute. Just what were you doing keeping such close tabs on GameFAQs, anyway, WhipSmartBanky? ;)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='"Sun Tzu on The Art Of War"']Hence the saying: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.[/quote];)

[quote name='Vinny']We should send the guy a gift for spreading the word:
banned2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

id lmao if that came 2 my house

id be like good job guys ... good job, and of course shake my fist at the sky.

.......Maaanimal *hits him in back of head*

Manimal does this quite a bit. When I was a GFAQs regular, I'd see his posts all the time. Of course, GFAQs is where I learned of CAG so it would be somewhat hypocritical of me to go off on him. Whatever happened to bluetoast, anyway? That guy was a walking advertisment for CAG on GFAQs a couple years ago.

There even using our CAG coupon code over there.

From: Sosoona 777 | Posted: 7/29/2005 6:36:01 PM | Message Detail
1. Find some $5.99 games on EBgames.com
2. If you have an EB Edge card, enter the number on the back to save 10%
3. Enter "cag15" to save 15% on all used games
4. Enter "saver" for free shipping
5. Get Nintendogs for $13.47

One of the mods should look into finding a way to ban him from the video game deals board too. That way we don't have that assclown spoiling the deals for us.

[quote name='Apossum']Cmon, everybody pitch in to save CAG...:D

From: RalphWiggum33 | Posted: 7/29/2005 10:35:46 PM | Message Detail
No way guys, that CAG site is totally bogus. It's just a cover for NAMBLA.
[/QUOTE]I had to read the entire thread, too. :lol:

What is NAMBLA, anyway?

[quote name='Scahom1']As a fellow Connecticutan....I second that! ;)[/QUOTE]

As a fellow attending storrs campus uconn and livin in windsor, I third.

Kinda says something about the intellegence of a site that perfers that kid from Kingdom Hearts over Agent 47. It was pretty funny how some many posters was calling him a liar about the deal like he was coming over just to fuck with them.

That really sucks though, now we are going to have deals ruined by a bunch of 12 year old pukes from Gamefaqs. I would say ban him, but I think that is too light of a punishment.

[quote name='SBWildBill2004']Im am disapointed that they are using CAG15, those rotten bastards[/QUOTE]

They aren't the only ones. I saw this on FW, Techbargains, and Slickdeals. I reported it a while ago but it didn't seem to be that big of an issue...

bread's done
Back