The Punisher (PS2/Xbox) USED $13.50 shipped free AC at EBgames

[quote name='$hady']For the newbs before they ask $13.50 is reached by entering cag15 (15% off) and then your EB Edge card drops it another 10%.

Now my question whats the current code or how do i get free shipping???

I liked the demo awhile ago but it wasnt worth buying it till a price drop like this.[/QUOTE]
You are talking about "Newbs" when you don't even know the "Saver" gives you free shipping for preowned games?

[quote name='SDC']You are talking about "Newbs" when you don't even know the "Saver" gives you free shipping for preowned games?[/QUOTE]

lol so true, btw this game is pretty cool for awhile, but after about a week of playing it I lost interest

[quote name='SDC']You are talking about "Newbs" when you don't even know the "Saver" gives you free shipping for preowned games?[/QUOTE]

LOL i'm retarded and this shows how often i order from ebgames..... I'll brb :wall:

Better hurry up if you want to get it for Xbox. Looks like the quantity available is down to 1.

Also, it looks like its going to drop to $19.99 everywhere shortly, so you could get it for $14.99 brand new after the GGC at BestBuy if you miss out.

[quote name='sabin23']This is a good price at $13.50.

I guess the rumored director's cut isn't coming out after all.[/QUOTE]

with GTA in the spotlight I highly doubt that , btw where did you hear of such rumor ? this is a first for me :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back