EVERYONE READ! ROPA needs CAG in it's top 5, help get it there! Check for new banners

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
FINAL VERSIONS DUE UP MINUTES FROM NOW

Alright so the "Rocket's On Prisoner Awards" go up tommorow. The public is only allowed to vote for a span of ONE WEEK. I'm going to try to gain as much steam as possible using the CAG forums and was hoping to create a signature that would allow users to just click and vote for FAREWELL. I've whipped up a baisc sig in the hopes of getting some feedback on what to change so that more people notice the link and hopefully boost the video into top 5 consideration.

THE TOP RED CLICK HERE IS TO WATCH FAREWELL
THE BOTTOM PICTURES ALL LINK TO THE ROPA WEBPAGE (the site isn't up yet so I cannot link the voting page itself, in due time though)

Any help with this is more than appreicated & hopefully if all goes well some of you can post this as your sig for the next week or so starting tommorow to generate even more interest, thanks!

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'll vote once the site goes up.[/QUOTE]

GREAT!

I'm going to make about 5 sigs total so that if a CAG wants to support the cause, they can. Check back soon!

I'll put it as my sig for the week, with all my posts it should get some nice publicity. And of course I'll vote for it as well.

[quote name='zewone']I'll put it as my sig for the week, with all my posts it should get some nice publicity. And of course I'll vote for it as well.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, wait until tommorow because Cheapy's going to help promote as well. He'll have a thread where you can pick your favorite sig and use that. There should be more than a few to choose from, thanks!

[quote name='zewone']I'll put it as my sig for the week, with all my posts it should get some nice publicity. And of course I'll vote for it as well.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, wait until tommorow because Cheapy's going to help promote as well. He'll have a thread where you can pick your favorite sig and use that. There should be more than a few to choose from, thanks!

2nd banner:

Be sure to wait until tommorow to post the new sigs up because Cheapy's going to help promote as well. He'll have a thread where you can pick your favorite sig and use that. There should be more than a few to choose from, thanks!

2nd banner:

3rd banner:

You should probably change the green text to read, "Right Click Here and "Save Target As" to Download". or something like that.

Otherwise, people are going to try and open a 60MB+ file in their browser and will likely just give up half way through...

Be sure to wait until tommorow to post the new sigs up because Cheapy's going to help promote as well. He'll have a thread where you can pick your favorite sig and use that. There should be more than a few to choose from, thanks!

2nd banner:

3rd banner:

4th banner:

[quote name='swetooth9']is the 4th one for the guy in the hog, haha...i think it was murc :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I can also see myself getting beatdown with a Needler in the first frame of the first image. :lol:

Did you know once you copy and paste something that is spelling wrong once, every new copy has the same error? I've fixed the prisoner & have changed up the style a little to reflect my name so that people will able to find it in the alphabetical order that the videos are in. I'll post them up in about four hours or so.

The main site is finally back online. Hopefully the ROPA voting page will be listed soon as well.

Here are some news bits I cropped out:

snapshot200508021112321xg.png

snapshot200508021113519he.png

bread's done
Back