It had to happen eventually...

Whoa, a combined loss by 14 kills. Thats gotta be tough to digest.

On another note, another thing that has to come to an end, non gaming related, the Yankees in the post season. Hopefully it comes to an end this year.

[quote name='Murcielago77']explain to me how and why you keep track of this kind of stuff?[/QUOTE]

Same reason you keep track of the Oakland Raiders.

[quote name='Murcielago77']explain to me how and why you keep track of this kind of stuff?[/QUOTE]

I go to halo.bungie.org alot, and the MLG results were on the front page. First thing I see when I link to the MLG site is the T3D loss.

I know that myself and some other people here follow this stuff to a degree, so I posted it. Dick.

[quote name='Arikado']Same reason you keep track of the Oakland Raiders.[/QUOTE]

I knew someone would say that :rofl:

But then again, the Raiders will probably be in the race for the West. Denver will most likely be there, and unless San Diego collapses, like they did against the Jets and damn near won the game, they will be there.

[quote name='Ledhed']Get your fuckin' feetball talk outta my Halo thread, bastards.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

But honestly, if they guys were the cream of the crop, then maybe they just had an off day. But who knows anymore, that seems to be everyones excuse for losing,

"Oh, I just had an off game, thats why we lost."
"But dude, you said that the last 10 games."
"Dude"
"Dude"
"Ok, you win, I just suck in general"

[quote name='Murcielago77']Led, how can you be a man, and not watch any sports?[/QUOTE]

he's not a man, he's a machine. and sports are for lames.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']sports are for lames.[/QUOTE]

Well, watching sports is. It'd be a little too tough for the disabled to play sports.

[quote name='Ledhed']Well, watching sports is. It'd be a little too tough for the disabled to play sports.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I gotta agree though. Halo over Sports.

[quote name='zewone']This shit is gayer than Gaytown, GAY USA. Population: Gay and you.[/QUOTE]

Dude, this MLG shit is for keeps. If you consider yourself a serious Halo player, you would be at least somewhat interested in this stuff. You wouldn't go and play for 3000 bucks? Fag.

[quote name='Arikado']Dude, this MLG shit is for keeps. If you consider yourself a serious Halo player, you would be at least somewhat interested in this stuff. You wouldn't go and play for 3000 bucks? Fag.[/QUOTE]
I mean, sure, I would take 3000 bucks for kicking some kids ass on Halo 2, but whos going to offer me 3000 bucks to do it?

I'm trying to spread the word about me being hot fire so people will recognize the realest, but you guys aren't helping. I need to start up a "Raise Money To Get zewone A Capture Card" thread. I would put CAG and zewone on the map.

Donations can be sent to paypal address: [email protected]

bread's done
Back