DVD Shelf

[quote name='Blind the Thief']My modest lil' bookshelf is full of DVDs and videogames now, so it's time for a new shelf just for them. Suggestions?[/QUOTE]

posting in the right forum would be a good start :)

[quote name='Chris Dillon']his name is blind. What do you exspect.[/QUOTE]

Correct spelling, for one...

And sorry, I should've used the search. *scratches head*

dont correct my spelling when i know how to operate the board. I remember the good all days when the higher members would own you so bad.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']dont correct my spelling when i know how to operate the board. I remember the good all days when the higher members would own you so bad.[/QUOTE]

Don't get mad because the new guy ripped ya.

[quote name='Chris Dillon']dont correct my spelling when i know how to operate the board. I remember the good all days when the higher members would own you so bad.[/QUOTE]

don't be such a dickswab...if your intentions are ever to "own" somebody or correct somebody, your first step is to make sure you don't give that person (or anyone else) something to fire back at you...you've given me about 5 different things in this post alone that i could eat your ass with...but i'm not an asseater, thats your job

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']don't be such a dickswab...if your intentions are ever to "own" somebody or correct somebody, your first step is to make sure you don't give that person (or anyone else) something to fire back at you...you've given me about 5 different things in this post alone that i could eat your ass with...but i'm not an asseater, thats your job[/QUOTE]
And if you ever want to "own" someone, take notes from the quote above.

Bravo.

Whateva, go to bb. They had a shelf that held about 150dvds for about 30$ that was nice. It was on clearance so best of luck. Big Lots sometimes if your lucky but i have the one at bb on hold for me. Im picking it up today.

bread's done
Back