CAGcast #'s 1-4

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CAGcast #4

All up in your area!
Special guest, The Icon Jimmie Mac joins us this week on these topics: Xbox 360 bundles, Chris Morris' (CNN) article "PS3 what if", Marvel Nemesis & Incredible Hulk (p)reviews, Why you need to vote for Farewell, and "Launch Titles: Are They Important?".

iTunes
Download - 31 minutes, 14MB MP3.
RSS Feed
Intro music is Mach Rider "Mach Schnell" by munky
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

CAGcast #3
is now available!
So much video game shopping news, so little time! CAGcast #3 covers Xbox 360 and GameBoy Micro price announcements, the DS price drop, a new major online game retailer, and Madden 2006 sales numbers.

iTunes users can find the CAGcast by clicking here.
Don't forget to hit the "Subscribe" button!

No ipod, no problem!
Right click here and select "save as" to download the 17 minute, 9MB MP3.
RSS feed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAGcast #2
is now available!
On this week’s show we talk about a possible new Madden curse, the Xbox 360 launch lineup, Xbox 360 in Japan (September OXM Editorial “Can the 360 Start a Revolution in Japan” by Geoff Keighley), and more!

iTunes users can find the CAGcast by clicking here.
RSS feed here.
Don't forget to hit the "Subscribe" button!

No ipod, no problem!
Right click here and select "save as" to download the 17 minute, 9MB MP3.
Joining me in the studio is CAG Wombat5277.

Today's show is sponsored by Engadget, since I used their RSS feed as a template to get this thing working properly in iTunes.
--------------------------------------------------

CAGcast #1

Our very first CAGcast is now available!
We discuss secret Best Buy documents, upcoming cheap PS2 games, and more!

iTunes users can find the CAGcast with this link. Don't forget to hit the "Subscribe" button!

No ipod? No problem! Right click here and select "save as" to download the 6 minute, 3.3MB MP3.
Joining me in the studio is CAG Wombat5277.

About halfway though but its pretty good I would listen every time just needs more stuff on World of Warcraft :) Sorry Iam just addicted now

Niiiice. Looking forward to the next one. Just gotta find a deal worthy of being noted on air before the next show. :lol:

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Good stuff. Cheapy's voice has a very calming sound to it.[/QUOTE]

It's true. I always like having him in a Halo game, because he's one of the few not screaming at every turn.

[quote name='Ledhed']It's true. I always like having him in a Halo game, because he's one of the few not screaming at every turn.[/QUOTE]And I thought it was just for the easy kills!

[quote name='CheapyD']And I thought it was just for the easy kills![/QUOTE]

Nah, that's Jake's job. ;) Though you do give him a run for his money.

[quote name='Ledhed']Nah, that's Jake's job. ;) Though you do give him a run for his money.[/QUOTE]

Hah hah, Jake's always been a good shooting target. It was the same in Crimson Skies, too.

Just remember while listening...
cheapydbathduckie.jpg

Now somebody just has to photoshop a wombat in there...

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Just remember while listening...
cheapydbathduckie.jpg

Now somebody just has to photoshop a wombat in there...[/QUOTE]

LOL

I liked the broadcast, but given its 5-6 minute running time, it still seemed like it was over and done with all too quickly. The next recording has to be longer. Go for 10-20 minutes next time if possible. Perhaps it can eventually be expanded to a full half hour. :D

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Just remember while listening...
*picture*

Now somebody just has to photoshop a wombat in there...[/QUOTE]
Hahaha dude thats awesome!

[quote name='Ledhed']Nah, that's Jake's job. ;) Though you do give him a run for his money.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Hah hah, Jake's always been a good shooting target. It was the same in Crimson Skies, too.[/QUOTE]

I come for the CAGcast, I stay for the insults ;)

very nice cheapy! looking foward to more!

Very nicely done! :applause: Sounds great and had good content.

Now let's see if we can get it into the iTunes Top 100 Podcasts!

The CAGcast is fab! Great job! Just wonderful! Look out Howard Stern! Props to CheapyD! Can't wait for more! Can't get enough of Cheapy! He's the greatest!:applause: :bouncy: :applause:
PS. You were good too Wombat. :roll:

Now that I'm a big star, PM me if you'd like me to sign your boob.

Seriously, thanks for all the positive comments, and feel free to help us with ideas for next weeks cast.

EDIT: I typed this before CheapyMom posted, I swear!

[quote name='Wombat5277']Now that I'm a big star, PM me if you'd like me to sign your boob.

Seriously, thanks for all the positive comments, and feel free to help us with ideas for next weeks cast.

EDIT: I typed this before CheapyMom posted, I swear![/QUOTE]

:lol::bouncy::speaktothehand::nottalking:

...:joystick:

I started to listen under the impression that the first CAGcast was going to suck. But it turned out to be quite good! I am defintely going to listen to the next one. Good work guys!

Nicely done, and I didnt know until the CAGcast the date of those 7 greatest hits, so it was fun and INFORMATIVE...well done!

Very informative, even though I already heard via email from PSUnderground about the latest GH titles. Hopefully this will grow in popularity allowing you all to have longer segments. Thanks for the CAG Cast and for this wonderful site.

[quote name='Odenat']CheapyD should try out at the open cast for attack of the show[/QUOTE]

wierd.. I was thinking that as well

bread's done
Back