Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2) $34.99 + Free Shipping @ Outpost.com

[quote name='zewone']Damn, I'm going to have to jump on this deal once they fix the glitch. Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

ditto. thanks for sharing

Thanks OP. I was thinking about this earlier today and whether or not I should pre-order from EB games. This is a much better deal. I wonder if there will be any sort of pre-order bonus as the release date nears... Probably not if we haven't heard already, I guess.

[quote name='jimbodan']still 39.99 when I add it to my cart.[/QUOTE]

same here

even without free shipping, this is one heck of a deal, considering how rare it'll be in a few months :p

[quote name='Masterkyo']Darn! 40 ish still too much.... i hope it drop down $35 :)[/QUOTE]
Still has that red slash going through, meaning it should go lower :)

has there historically been a high correlation between these online sales and in store prices? Its actually more for people who live in Texas because they get taxed on top of shipping

Just spoke to another REP and its going to be officially $39.99 + Free ship, the red slash will be removed shortly, regardless it's still a great deal :)

[quote name='onikage']Will this retail for $49.99?[/QUOTE]

Most likely seeing as I don't believe there will be a CE boxed version. The first had a box to put this one in it next to the first unless they make a version that comes with this version with a box, since I hear Atlus is doing a huge reprint.

I'll have to see about preordering this. I definitely want it, because DDS was so great.:)

Although, I won't be able to pick it up for a while since I'll be in college and it would probably be sent to my home.

[quote name='Starky27']The price is now $34.99 w/ Free Shipping...[/QUOTE]

that price is an error, I called and they wont honor it :bomb:

[quote name='Epic Wolf']that price is an error, I called and they wont honor it :bomb:[/QUOTE]

They honored it for me. It was showing up in the cart over the weekend for $39.99 so I called and asked why it was being advertised as a Special Price of $5 more than what the page showed. They sent an email to their web support to fix it....

The site seems to be down now though...

I still haven't beat the first part yet and now I'm unable to, due to not having a PS2. I might order this game to save me a few dollars on it, or just get it at TRU during the Buy 2 Get 1 free sale later this year. They should have it since they stocked part 1.

Just got off the phone again and they have opted to Honor it @ $34.99 W/ Free Ship , when you add to cart it now show's up at the current price :bouncy: instead of the $39.99 , I guess enough people called in or thier system finally updates, whatever the case its good news for us :applause: , Thanx Starky27 for pointing it out again :applause:

This is great, $5 off when I had already ordered @ $39.99. When I called the CSR said she would do a "credit report", which would let me keep my place in line and then credit my debit card the extra $5 when the game ships. If you had already ordered you'll want to make sure you don't fall to the end of the pre-order list when you call.

[quote name='psincubus']nice. I had to cancel my order for $39.99 and then reorder for $34.99. Thanks everyone[/QUOTE]

Bad move you should've had them adjust the price instead, preorder's for games like this are like standing in line, by doing that you just gave up your spot and are now standing at the back of it, I waited a month for Makai :roll: but it was well worth the wait for $37.99 + F/S :D

[quote name='kimsh0t']is this game going to be like Digital Devil Saga 1 ? or just the game?[/QUOTE]

It's the sequel to DDS1. You can play it w/o having played the first, but if you did the experience may be better. Gameplay-wise they've added a few new things to the mix and the story has a lot more depth...

bread's done
Back