Farewell Montage wins BEST MONTAGE @ 2005 Halo 2 "Oscars" -thanks CAG!

rywateska

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
The 3rd annual "Rocket's On Prisoner" Award's can be reffered to as the Academy Awards or Oscar's of Halo. CAG's own rywateska had his Farewell Montage nominated, along with a few other videos, for a shot at one of these "Oscar's".

BEST MONTAGE CEREMONY HAS BEEN POSTED
If you would like to watch the pre-release segment containing the Best Montage Nominees & Winner right click & save as the links below or CLICK HERE

Windows Media Player 9, 720x480, 31.3MB
Windows Media Player 9, 360x240, 11.5MB
QuickTime 6, 720x480, 34.1MB
QuickTime 6, 360x240, 14.4MB
DivX 5, 720x480, 33.9MB
DivX 5, 360x240, 14.9MB

After a small delay the The 3rd annual "Rocket's On Prisoner" Award's are beginning to be released! To date four Ceremonies have been released. Best Trailer, Best Music Video, Best Documentary and today...Best Montage. Thanks to the support of the CheapAssGamer community my Halo 2 Montage, Farewell, was able to pull in enough overall votes to win the category! I'd like to thank everyone who watched, supported, and voted for Farewell! It is awesome that the Best Halo 2 Montage of the year can be found right here on CAG! I'll write up more on my thoughts once the final ceremony is posted.

Click Here To Watch the Farewell Montage

Click Here To See The Final Nominated 2005 Halo 2 Videos

Farewell Made Final Nominaitons In These 4 Categories!:
Best Halo 2 Movie
Best Musical Score
Best Montage
Best Editing, Sound & FX

Here is the final scorecard for the nomination part of the awards. Farewell raked in more than any other single video listed on the website. GREAT JOB GUYS!
finaltally6qx.jpg

Would you prefer Musical Score or Editing, Sound, and FX? I think you'd have a better chance of winning if we all concentrated on one.

[quote name='radjago']Would you prefer Musical Score or Editing, Sound, and FX? I think you'd have a better chance of winning if we all concentrated on one.[/QUOTE]

Vote in every category for FAREWELL MONTAGE by rywateska.

Hold up...all you guys are forgetting the top part of the sig where people can download the actual file. Pick that up!

Note from CheapyD - For more info on, and to watch rywateska's Halo Videos, click here.

The "Rocket's On Prisoner Award's can be refered to as the Academy Awards or Oscar's of Halo. The Farewell Montage is nominated, along with a few other videos, for a shot at one of these "Oscar's". Please help out and vote once, twice, or all seven possible days to show that FAREWELL deserves a spot in the final judging! In the first post are instructions on how things work and how to help out. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoyed the video enough to vote for it!
-rywateska

Keep in mind that the nominations are really only suggestions to the judges, but still...lets rock that shit out.

I watched some of the other videos up for vote...

... all I can say is "What the fuck..?" Terrible shit.

A new catagory of BEST MONTAGE has been put up! PLEASE concentrate your votes for this new catagory seeing as it is the FOCUS of the entire FAREWELL video! It is a montage video so unless you've seen something on the nominee's page better than this, strike up a VOTE FOR FAREWELL!

NEW SIG AVAILABLE AS WELL!

BEST MONTAGE signature

HTML:
[img]http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/3694/rclick4zk12pc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8408/bestmontage1yq.jpg[/img]

A new catagory of BEST MONTAGE has been put up! PLEASE concentrate your votes for this new catagory seeing as it is the FOCUS of the entire FAREWELL video! It is a montage video so unless you've seen something on the nominee's page better than this, strike up a VOTE FOR FAREWELL!

NEW SIG AVAILABLE AS WELL!

BEST MONTAGE signature

HTML:
[img]http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/3694/rclick4zk12pc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8408/bestmontage1yq.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Brak']I watched some of the other videos up for vote...

... all I can say is "What the fuck..?" Terrible shit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I watched some of them as well, and they're pretty shitty. Ogre1 and 2's are great though.

[quote name='CheapyD']I like how you you have the most nominations in every category you are going for.:applause:
http://rop.thatweasel.tv/index.php?site=O&pg=N#dropdown[/QUOTE]

I would concur that the process has been a positive one so far! Hopefully this one vote a day thing will kick in and the levels will really ramp up. It's only day to you know, some other videos may jump from nowhere, this headstart dosen't hurt at all!

Nominations are going great, three days remain and FAREWELL is on the leaderboards! Thanks to everyone for their nominations!

PUBLIC VOTING BEGINS AUGUST 17th, GET READY!

Tally as of 5:40PM

Please take out the "Vote Farewell" sigs for the time being. We need to get ready for the big show and nomination sigs won't cut it. Look for new ones on the 17th. For the remaining three days please concentrate nominations on catagories other than best montage.

All three of these catagories need votes:
-*Best Muscial Score*
-Best Editing, Sound, & FX
-Best Movie

So vote for those the last few days and get ready for the actual voting that will run from the 17th to the 29th. I personally can't wait!

I've deleted all my old posts to reduce the size of the thread but I'd just like to post up one last comment before actual voting on the 17th regarding the final nomination counts. Here is a direct screen capture from the ROPA website, we did great!

finaltally6qx.jpg

I'm happy that I can be the first to congratulate rywateska on Farewell receiving judges nominations across 4 categories! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Best Musicial Score
Best Editing, Sound, and FX
Best Halo 2 Movie
Best Montage

I've watched Farewell at least 20 times (I even burned it to DVD) so I know its deserving of gold.

Let's make it happen!

TO EVERYONE WHO IS BORED AND CANT SLEEP!

VOTE FOR MY MOVIE

CLICK HERE>>>http://rop.thatweasel.tv/index.php?site=O&pg=V

VOTE IN 4 CATEGORIES (listed below)

-look for "farewell by rywateska" just click the button next to those and random ones for the other.

-be sure to put your email at the top and click submit at the bottom whenever youre done.

-verify the vote by clicking a link in your email and its done, thanks!

best halo 2 movie, musical score, montage, editing sound & fx

I cleaned this thread up a bit and of course voted for you! Best of luck, you deserve to win all four, no question!

Hmm...must be too many CAGs rushing to vote. The link is correct.
I'll take the front page post down for now.

[quote name='CheapyD']Hmm...must be too many CAGs rushing to vote. The link is correct.
I'll take the front page post down for now.[/QUOTE]

That seemed to work. ;) Watching that video reminds me why I should never try to play FPS's online.

for the ones that farewell is not a choice in, vote for the "Talking Smack Over Xbox Live: An Educational Film"...it's pretty funny

bread's done
Back