PS3 Controller Redesign: FAKE WOOO!

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I just got this from Ken Kutaragi himself for being a top secret super duper Sony insider - I promised not to leak it to the public but I couldn't resist. I can't wait!!!!

ps35az.png

Could you please put "joke" in the title, so unsuspecting users won't click on it and get bombarded by the idiocy that lies ahead?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Could you please put "joke" in the title, so unsuspecting users won't click on it and get bombarded by the idiocy that lies ahead?[/QUOTE]

wait, so this isn't the controller? damn, i was getting excited.

[quote name='munch']wait, so this isn't the controller? damn, i was getting excited.[/QUOTE]

I know... me too, this one is way better than the boomerang.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Could you please put "joke" in the title, so unsuspecting users won't click on it and get bombarded by the idiocy that lies ahead?[/QUOTE]

You make it sound like people are being victimized because they spend the whole 3 seconds it takes to look at a thread. I think putting joke in the title would kind of ruin the fun shock that it is in fact a harmless, although very amusing, joke.

Are you sure thats not the Revolutions new controller? With all the extra gadgets and doodads it looks like something Nintendo would do.

With the price being so high as many people are saying, they might as well through in some beer, or lace the PS3 with crack or something ;)

[quote name='Tromack']What are the nipple pinchers for? I mean besides the obvious pinching of the nipples.[/QUOTE]

Haven't you always wanted to shut someone up while you play your games?

And they can double as controlers for hands free stuff (ex: you're on your computer and want to play a game, so you slap those things onto your nipples and let them do the work while you type whatever)

[quote name='Tromack']What are the nipple pinchers for? I mean besides the obvious pinching of the nipples.[/QUOTE]

The nipple pinchers replace the need for a rumble pack. There is a dial on the back (not pictured) that you can set from "purple nurple" to "pierced and bloody" and everything in between. It sounds awesome.

[quote name='javeryh']The nipple pinchers replace the need for a rumble pack. There is a dial on the back (not pictured) that you can set from "purple nurple" to "pierced and bloody" and everything in between. It sounds awesome.[/QUOTE]

rofl, best post yet, hahaha!

[quote name='maddfrog']With the price being so high as many people are saying, they might as well through in some beer, or lace the PS3 with crack or something ;)[/QUOTE]

so the controllers don't come with crack? Am I too late for the free crack give away?

[quote name='Friedle']No testicle clamps? What a letdown.[/QUOTE]

Calm down, we haven't seen all the accessories and third-party entries yet!

Wow...havent seen Chunky soup guy in a while.

I like it, except i hate beer. Maybe if it could hold Martinis i'd do it, but alas i'll have to pass.

bread's done
Back