Free Moto GP 4 Demo Disc

Thanks! Odd that I have to keep making new accounts with Namco though every time they have a free promo like this. Almost have to start making some new free email addresses to keep up.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Hey, I don't care how bad of quality this game will probably be, a free demo is a free demo. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
Actually I heard the MotoGP games are pretty good...

And thanks for the link

I'm also an existing member of "the Namco Nation." Instead of going the different-email-account route, I'm just going to hope they'll hook up the existing members.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Actually I heard the MotoGP games are pretty good...[/QUOTE]

Yes they are. I have owned one of them on computer and it's IMO the most fun on PC. Don't know why but just is to me. Thanks OP

Ugh this game is horrible compared to the Climax version on Xbox..

[quote name='Graystone']Yes they are. I have owned one of them on computer and it's IMO the most fun on PC. Don't know why but just is to me. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

That is Climax. This one is the Namco version.

*EDIT* But who am I kidding I sign up *EDIT*

Hmm, that's weird. I signed up with my main email address and a username/password prompt popped up when I pressed register. It wouldn't let me go past so I registered with my secondary email address. Success.

[quote name='reallybigafro']is this only for ps2, or is it for an xbox demo as well???[/QUOTE]

Namco verison is PS2 only, Climax is Xbox/PC

Sweet, free demo disc. :razz: So I just registered but this weird looking error page popped up. It wasn't a "thanks for registering" page, but instead a weird javascript looking error.

bread's done
Back