Metal Slug Advance + Racing Gears Advance drops (GBA)... at Kmart?!

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Was doing alot of price changes today in the dept, and stumbled upon two gems that might interest some people.

Metal Slug Advance - 19.99
Racing Gears Advance - 19.99

Both of these are semi hard to find, and still command 30 dollars at other stores, so it might be worth checking out.

damn I kinda looked forward to goin on an adventure tonite

(to the unkown lands of Kmart)

but dang, I cant afford any $20 rite now...

still Racing gears Advance looks hot!

Hopefully this is the beginning of a global price drop for Racing Gears Advance, since I'm pretty sure the sequel comes out soon. If so, some of us may be able to grab it soon for $15 at Best Buy after GGC. For those who'd rather not wait, though, good deal. Thanks, OP.

I think this is a YMMV. Went to my local Kmat (East Brunswick, NJ) and had them price check Racing Gears Advance. It came up $29.99.

That's a great price for Racing Gears Advance. I'll have to look into that one or just pick it up next Blue Light Sale. I already picked up the last Metal Slug Advance at my Kmart at one of the Blue Light Sales for $15.

[quote name='Fire']That's a great price for Racing Gears Advance. I'll have to look into that one or just pick it up next Blue Light Sale. I already picked up the last Metal Slug Advance at my Kmart at one of the Blue Light Sales for $15.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Racing gears is such an awesome game. If you ever played R.C. Pro-Am back in the day, you will definately like this game. I paid $25 for it and it was totally worth it.

bread's done
Back