Price Error? $8.99 Anime Titles at best buy!

Thanks for the tip Pimpin! Been wanting to pick up Last Exile for a while... hopefully this goes through.

I highly recommend Heat Guy J. It's got a modern look but has an Old school feel. Great stuff. Also, the version on MTV is mangled, so you have to see it on DVD to appreciate it.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='dtcarson']dead.
BB got FW'ed.
They're marked at 10% off now, and mostly out of stock.[/quote]

Yeah, honestly i found this last night while searching for deals on best buy's website.

I just ordered Texhnolyze, as i have watched thru Last Exile twice now.
I will check out Heat Guy J at my rental store - 2 rentals for $3, every title known to man.

i got an email saying that last exile 1 (ltd coll ws ed)has shipped. 2 and 3 are on backorder but will be shipped by 5/30.

score.

with the exeption of some back ordered stuff (the heat guy j's and the first 2 last exiles) everything shipped to me at 7.88 each ($10 off all purchases over $75, i spent $76)

nope, no ebay for these. i didn't have any of these, so i figured, why not, i'll treat myself for my birthday. i already recieved half my order (technolyze, 2 last exiles (with the 1st one on it's way), and 2 heat guy j's (3 are backordered).

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Damn and I wanted LE too :cry:[/quote]

Yeah, when I saw this post, it was already dead. Cheap anime is so rare, wish I got in on it. Glad though that it actually worked for some people!

[quote name='rimsforsale']how much was each? and what else did u order to make over 75bucks.[/quote]

i ordered a total of 9 titles, at 8.99 each would be 80.91.
after the 10% discount and adding tax (7%) i had 1 title at $8.44, 7 at $8.43, and 1 at $8.42 for a total of $75.87 shipped. 3 are still on backorder.

heat guy j 1-5 (1 is a box set)
last exile 1-3 (1 is a box set)
and the technolyze box

Got my Technolyze LE.

I thought the series really sucks. There were only 3 speaking lines in the first episode. Not my type of anime, it's no wonder i didnt catch it when it was on fansubs.

For $9 it's even a rip off. :(

quick update...

best buy has shipped my last 3 dvd's (heat guy j 1 box, heat guy j 2 and 3)

anyone else who had thier dvd's backordered, don't give up hope yet...

bread's done
Back