LESS THAN AN HOUR LEFT- Sigma Star Saga

Nice stuff. I'll give you a bump. I'm gonna tag that Document of MGS and hopefully it doesn't get too high for me ;), but high enough for you.

thanks for the bump. MGS is up to $21, doing much better than I thought. I would hold out, since they regularly go for about $15-20.

I may place a bid on Megaman Anniversary. I have it on PS2 in mint, perfect condition but I get disc read errors, it's only that game and God of War (also in mint condition) all my other games work fine, I don't understand it. :(

I just called Gamestop and i can recoup $10 for MM Anniversary on PS2, so I bid on your GC one. It works fine on other people's PS2's (tried it) just not mine.

Don't forget me free media shipping if I win. :bouncy:

Thanks for the bid! don't forget to pm me if you win, so I remember to give you free shipping ;-)

As far as DRE goes, get a lens cleaner, even if you think your system is fine.

But I have also had problems with God of War freezing and hiccuping.

Heh, well I did that, went and bought a lens cleaner, and now the game works fine.

I sort of wish I hadn't bid now, but I'm not going to back out of an auction on you like that, unless you agree to it.

If I win it I'll just sell it

Someone will bid on it, but if you want to back out on your bid, that's fine. I'm not one of those evil, impatient ebay sellers. :)

Thanks, I was gonna hold on to it forever, but I gotta pay for expensive ass books. stupid education, always getting in the way of everything ;-)

16 hours left. people seem pretty interested in the Document of MGS since it's complete, interesting.

If the auction for your Tekken 5 Anniversary Box doesn't sell for as much as you hoped. I'm always willing to buy it off you if like, you have a legitimate excuse for not selling it to the winner. Like, they had bad feedback or something (Don't flame, i don't have an ebay account, nor do i plan on getting one)

[quote name='The VGM']Ahhhhhh you're selling it on ebay!

:cry:

I thought we had a deal[/QUOTE]

i said by sunday, you said you were "considering", sorry for the mix up.

thanks for the bumps and Rjarmstrong, you should just get an ebay account!

Thanks deadpool! that's very kind of you. you may even end up winning it ;-)

I was going to bid 1.25, even though I already have the case and the tekkens to go inside...but my login info wasn't kept.. and I was too lazy to login...but had enough energy to let you know ;)....so actually I will go bid after this post.

....I was outbid lol ;)

[quote name='Apossum']i said by sunday, you said you were "considering", sorry for the mix up.

thanks for the bumps and Rjarmstrong, you should just get an ebay account![/QUOTE]

I should, I would, but alas, I cannot. :whistle2:(

Anyway, yeah..nice Sluggy avatar ^_^

[quote name='Apossum']i said by sunday, you said you were "considering", sorry for the mix up.

thanks for the bumps and Rjarmstrong, you should just get an ebay account![/QUOTE]

You never gave me the final price ;)

[quote name='rjarmstrong100']I should, I would, but alas, I cannot. :whistle2:(

Anyway, yeah..nice Sluggy avatar ^_^[/QUOTE]

sorry Rj, I was talking to VGM. and they're hamsters.... with knives taped to them....and when you see them on the horizon....you will know.....the true.....meaning of fear.

speaking of fear, I forgot to put fucking "PS2" in my Tekken 5 auction title, so I'm starting the whole thing over. >_< thanks to all who biddededdded

bump....haha I didn't notice that I made a double entendre in the topic.

[quote name='kimsh0t']your gonna get alot of disgaea and the guide. it be better if you had the original like me :D[/QUOTE]

the original guide? must be more collectable...but the new one has more content. Glad I got it at 24.99 though, before they raised the price on it, the bastards.

Wow! guess the word about the Nocturne and Digaea reprints got out.

bread's done
Back