Best DVD/Game online rental service ?

mcroa7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Anybody have any actual knowledge of the different online rental companies ? I am looking for one that offers both movies and games ( since that is the only way I can con my wife into letting me do one) Anyways give me your opinions and experiences good or bad. I am unhappy with the one I am currently using seems to take forever to check in the games/movies ! Just let me know, Thanks !

To my knowledge. There is only a few places that do both movies and games.

http://www.gameznflix.com/default.asp?kbid=1003&sub=g1

I had a free trial with them and no matter what I put in my want list it was either short wait, long wait, or on order. I quit in at the end of the free thing and then about 2 months later they emailed me and said please come back we have added thousands of more to our inventory. I never went back. In my 2 week trial I think I got 3 movies or games. I would not recommend but Its a risk free trial so why not give them a try.

and the two others. I tried to find them on google but I couldn't which is leading me to believe that they went out of business.

Yea the funny thing about that...... that's the company I am currently using and they are driving me crazy !!!! For basically the same reason. The last 3 items I have shipped back to them have taken almost 10 days from leaving my house to be checked in. The kicker is that their distro. center is in kentucky & I am in ohio. Thanks anyways !

[quote name='mcroa7'] I am in ohio.[/QUOTE]

I am in Ohio as well, Dayton to be exact. I know the pain of online renting. The fastest place I ever had was gamerang and they took about 3 days to get a game and 5 days to receive one. However they don't rent out Dvd's. One other reason that I tried out gameznflix is they have a distro in Tennessee. However with everything they had being out of stock and such. It was taking a week to get and receive.

Good luck My friend.

I too tried G'nFlix with their 2 week free trial, didn't get any movies/games on my list. Cancelled before the trial ended. Also got an email for a free month of rentals. Didn't re-sign up though. I'm with Blockbuster.com for $15/month now.

With the two free in-store rental coupons, I can use those for games and keep them up to 2 weeks. Two games a month is enough for me.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']May sound like a stupid question, but does Blockbuster's service not do both?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately BBOnline only rents out DVDs. It would be great if it were games too, but then the price would be higher, so maybe it's not so unfortunate.

bread's done
Back