Rhapsody & Persona 2, factory sealed in stock, www.gamequestdirect.com

[quote name='secretvampire']No, they aren't. This site comes up like once a week, nothing they have listed is in stock.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Try adding it to your cart.

I just got my confirmation e-mail. Total is $100 with free shipping.

If you noticed, the game listing has "Brand New Rare In Stock" which is different from all the other RPGs they're listed. So they were in stock when I put an order in. Now let's see if they ship.

Thanks again, OP!

[quote name='Ecofreak']I just got my confirmation e-mail. Total is $100 with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

But they're out of stock when you add it to your cart.

[quote name='Rockman']But they're out of stock when you add it to your cart.[/QUOTE]

They probably had extremely limited quantity, unlike their find of cases upon cases of RE2.

You didn't get either. I tried adding both before you even thought of checking this deal out and neither were in stock.

[quote name='Ecofreak']They probably had extremely limited quantity, unlike their find of cases upon cases of RE2.[/QUOTE]

Okay, well good luck and have fun with persona! I don't know about the other one.

[quote name='Scorch']You didn't get either. I tried adding both before you even thought of checking this deal out and neither were in stock.[/QUOTE]

Haha.
Seems Like somone just got busted for lying.

:)

At least I don't feel so bad now for not being able to buy it.

EDIT:
Seems like it goes out of stock and in of stock randomly.
I managed to get Rhapsody. I think........

[quote name='Scorch']You didn't get either. I tried adding both before you even thought of checking this deal out and neither were in stock.[/QUOTE]

I didn't hesitate to check this out when it was posted, as I have bought from this site before. And when I logged on, it said the post had only been viewed once with no replies.

Regardless, we'll see if I get a tracking number. I definitely entered my purchasing information and worse comes to worse, I'll just have it cancelled.

I just went there and tryed to order them both again, this time, both went into my cart nd said "IN STOCK" = "YES" ..... Letting those who want one or both of these know, that it apparently is still working...

When I add these to my cart it does say that they are in stock. Is this typical? I've ordered from this place only once before and I haven't been keeping an eye on it lately.

I ordered one of each just in case they actually come as I've been wanting both of these games for a while now. Not getting my hopes up but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

well i just called and the guy says they really have it...

edit: also I see 2 new on ebay... i am thinking this might be a reprint of some sort...

If they ship, then this has been the best deal for me ever. Possible EXCELLENT FIND OP!!!!!!!!!

guys, gamequest direct has them on ebay for 79.99 each...

so is this a reprint or just somehow got some?

Finally! Been wanting to play that damn Rhapsody game for ages. Was not willing to pay $100 for it.

We shall see if I actually get it though.

If the case is he just got them in stock, I wonder if other stores will get them too (and sell them for less then $60 shipped!!! Grr! $10 shipping!? WTF!).

Whoah, had no idea Rhapsody was a highly sought after game. ...it's not even all that good. It's a decent game, but...$50...no. My "step brother" has it, maybe I'll steal it and sell it.

I ordered. I don't know much about the games besides the fact that they are rare. Gives me the chance to play some games I would have never played. Thanks OP.

anyone think its more than coincidental that there was all that talk about Disgaea being reprinted and such (also distributed by atlus) and these titles emerge?

[quote name='tayaf69']What's a reprint[/QUOTE]

meaning the company made more copies of the game available, i am calling atlus right now...

edit: and they told me it HAS NOT been reprinted

I just ordered rhapsody and called them and they said it is not a reprint and they only had a few copies. I got 3 day select (had a coupon from previous order), he said it will arrive friday. I will post if it arrives.

i really want to order like 4 of each but I am worried there is a reprint (even though atlus says no but where did 200 copies of each come from?) so I will have 3 copies of each going to waste due to crashing ebay prices

i got one of each for the free shipping to find out that even if you ordered 1 you got free shipping. So if anyone wants PERSONA 2 and it ships let me know i sell it to you at my cost + shipping

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Capcom said the same thing about RE2. I think there is a good chance it is a reprint[/QUOTE]

the reason i think its not a reprint is because this is PS1...

edit: but on the other hand, both are atlus games...

[quote name='slidecage']what is a better way to do this CREDIT CARD or Paypal. What would be eaiser to disput if the games dont come[/QUOTE]

DEFINTALY credit card. Paypal has been very difficult to work with in the past for me when I filed a claim. Not a good experience.

bread's done
Back