Brown-nosing Cheapy D Thread

psiufoxx2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Thanks Cheapy for all you do. I want to brown-nose a bit and with a bit of nudging I'm sure there are others who do too. Most of us consider you the god of CAG but few feel the need to publicly recognize the hard work you do to maintain this site and this community. Just a few thoughts I had while browsing today (feel free to post your own):

Thanks Cheapy for realizing that Post Count is not uber important.

Thanks Cheapy for imparting your wisdom regarding the politics of gaming (this is my #1 news source for game-related headlines).

Thanks Cheapy for instituting a RELIABLE game-trade service.

Thanks Cheapy for CAG Arcade, one of my favorite at-work diversions.

Thanks Cheapy for the time, effort, blood, sweat and tears you put into making gaming fun again.

EDIT: Shit guys I know it's a bit cheesy, but I'm not a lame person. Well.. this is a GAMING website.. so I'm not an inordinately lame person.. merely as lame as everyone reading this text is right now. I swear! ;)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']thank you cheapy, for having room for psiufoxx2 on your balls[/QUOTE]

Thanks Cheapy for providing a forum where sarcasm reigns supreme, common decency is waved in favor of abrasive comments, and seniority breeds contempt. ;)

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Thanks Cheapy for providing a forum where sarcasm reigns supreme, common decency is waved in favor of abrasive comments, and seniority breeds contempt. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Cheapy for providing a site where big words are skimmed over. :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']Thanks Cheapy for providing a site where big words are skimmed over. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I haven't really noticed an inoridinate amount of superfluous, enigmatic or esoteric
phrasing, nor an marked love or disdain for pleonasm.

Thank you cheapy for single handedly keeping the national economy for falling into the worst recession since the early 90's. The national owes you a debt of gratitude for your hard work and should give Alan Greenspan's job to you.

Thank you, Cheapy, for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
Your heart is true
You're a pal and a confidant
and a cheapass gamer :D

/Gratuitous Golden Girls reference

[quote name='JSweeney']I haven't really noticed an inoridinate amount of superfluous, enigmatic or esoteric
phrasing, nor an marked love or disdain for pleonasm.[/QUOTE]

i an of or nor an or for?

[quote name='JSweeney']I haven't really noticed an inoridinate amount of superfluous, enigmatic or esoteric
phrasing, nor an marked love or disdain for pleonasm.[/QUOTE]

You don't read your own posts? ;)

[quote name='psiufoxx2']
EDIT: Shit guys I know it's a bit cheesy, but I'm not a lame person. Well.. this is a GAMING website.. so I'm not an inordinately lame person.. merely as lame as everyone reading
this text is right now. I swear! ;)[/QUOTE]

If you care so much how about a paypal donation for the site uh?

btw THANKS cheapy see now I feel obligated. I thought he knew already it was just unspoken.

[quote name='Rich']We need a thread for it? It comes after every single post he makes...[/QUOTE]

And it's getting unbearable.

Everyday it seems more like I'm logging into gamefaqs instead of CAG.

[quote name='Scrubking']And it's getting unbearable.

Everyday it seems more like I'm logging into gamefaqs instead of CAG.[/QUOTE]

It's been like this for at least a year now, to the point where, as I mentioned in the other thread, it's like a cult.

:-({|=

If it's getting so unbearable and brings so much contempt and misery to your day, try not logging on.

However, it is an open forum, so feel free to continue to bitch, moan, and complain if you must...just rest assured that in the end, nobody cares.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:-({|=

If it's getting so unbearable and brings so much contempt and misery to your day, try not logging on.

However, it is an open forum, so feel free to continue to bitch, moan, and complain if you must...just rest assured that in the end, nobody cares.[/QUOTE]
You make Cheapy that new avatar yet, or no?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:-({|=

However, it is an open forum, so feel free to continue to bitch, moan, and complain if you must...just rest assured that in the end, nobody cares.[/QUOTE]

Especially the mods.

[quote name='evilmax17']You make Cheapy that new avatar yet, or no?[/QUOTE]
Yep, it was a simple edit:
cdmiddlefingerorange.gif

[quote name='shrike4242']Especially the mods.[/QUOTE]

Unless you say something about them, thier idol, or thier secret lover. Then all bets are off. :lol:

[quote name='Scrubking']And it's getting unbearable.

Everyday it seems more like I'm logging into gamefaqs instead of CAG.[/QUOTE]

Nobody's got a gun to your head.

[quote name='Rich']I take full responsibility for the post count thing, btw.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was you who caused us to switch to vBulletin where post counts aren't visible. Makes sense.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, it was you who caused us to switch to vBulletin where post counts aren't visible. Makes sense.[/QUOTE]
vBulletin does allow for post counts to be visible as they're visible at another forum I visit. ;)

[quote name='JSweeney']Unless you say something about them, thier idol, or thier secret lover. Then all bets are off. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Including bets about fury from above on those that anger the PTB?

[quote name='Trakan']Nobody's got a gun to your head.

Yeah, it was you who caused us to switch to vBulletin where post counts aren't visible. Makes sense.[/QUOTE]

Because we all know I didn't make a huge stink about it with nearly everyone responding how they should be kept in view, most likely you included.

[quote name='Rich']Because we all know I didn't make a huge stink about it with nearly everyone responding how they should be kept in view, most likely you included.[/QUOTE]

You weren't the first to complain about post counts. I didn't and still don't care about them, but you making a thread about them around the time we're switching to vBulletin doesn't mean you're the reason they're no longer here.

[quote name='Rich']I take full responsibility for the post count thing, btw.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

care to take credit for the fact that we have avatars now? how about the ability to have more than 1 image in a sig? the ignore feature? (come to think of it, that might have been because of you) ^^

[quote name='Trakan']Nobody's got a gun to your head.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but wouldn't it be great if someone did have a gun to his head? And wouldn't it be even better if said person pulled the trigger :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki'] You have the choice of either bowing down to Cheapy in approval or disregard proven fact.[/QUOTE] just curious... what does the "disregard proven fact" part mean?

[quote name='CheapyD']just curious... what does the "disregard proven fact" part mean?[/QUOTE]

One man's fact is another man's fiction? :D

[quote name='CheapyD']just curious... what does the "disregard proven fact" part mean?[/QUOTE]
I think he was referring to the second option of "No, Gamespot posted it first", when you can look at the times and see that this obviously isn't the case.

Oh, okay...i think im light headed from lack of food. Lunch time!
You may continue with this gay thread.

EDIT: of course the cheapyfinger avatar is sweet...ill have to use that wisely.

:whistle2:k I've got a theory or two, but I think I'll save it this time, at least for now

[quote name='CheapyD']Oh, okay...i think im light headed from lack of food. Lunch time!
You may continue with this gay thread.

EDIT: of course the cheapyfinger avatar is sweet...ill have to use that wisely.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha, sorry, but that really is hilarious. In fact I think the thread name should be changed or at least have in parenthesis (the official 'gay' thread)

bread's done
Back