Will Nokia basically give away the Ngage if you sign up for a multi-year plan?

well nokia being the best phone manufacturer out there...i will gladly take an ngage. its not that much more powerful than my current phone but i might have it one day..i just think screen to small

I need a new phone...And ive been looking at this just cuz it would be a cool "look what I have and you dont!" and at that price its def. worth it

Y'know.... They would have to pay me the $99 just to consider taking that N-Gage. For a phone it's okay, as a system ... Well I'll try to be kind, but Nick hit it on the head. The man who 1st designed the N-gage more than likley commited ritual suicide by now.. Nokia needs to go back to their normal operations and stop wasting gamer's time and $$.

[quote name='guyver2077']well nokia being the best phone manufacturer out there...[/quote]

LMAO. Nokia phones arnt that great.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Would anyone even take an N-Gage if it was given to them for free?[/quote]

allow me to remind you that you are posting on CHEAP ASS gamer.

xboxmaster that phone is a hyped up POS...it cant do much else besides send AIM, Text, and email...plus you have to pay for a sidekick plan and then a talktime plan...only rich people could have that phone...

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='Kaijufan']Would anyone even take an N-Gage if it was given to them for free?[/quote]

allow me to remind you that you are posting on CHEAP ASS gamer.[/quote]
I suppose your right. How much do N-Gages go for on E-Bay?

Hmmmmm....free Ngage...or a full priced PSP and/or Nintendo DS...

Lemme think this one through....

Ok, I'll take the PSP and DS please, debit card ok?

Well i finally got my hands on the new N-gage this week. It's sleek and quite comfy. It came with Sims Bustin out and Rayman (this was a demo model for my local EB, we got to play prior to installation). I must say the screen is brighter, colors are way better, the sound is awesome compared to the first and the button layout is SO much better with the 5 and 7 keys clear and bubbled like a GBA 2 button set up, the d pad was more responsive as well. I still don't think i'd buy obe, but truth be told, Nokia really did a 180 on the N-gage.

i don't see the advantage to N gage though, I'm usually huge into the game systems, but i see N gage more as a gimmick than a system. I guess what i'm asking is what makes it so much better than a GB SP?

Meynerd

I'd suggest that having 2 types of units in one is the main attraction.

When I bought my Kyocera 6035 "Palm" Cellphone, I was using a Palm m105 and a Sony Z100 or whatever their "flip" phone was called. Both worked ok, but everywhere I went I ended up carrying two devices. By purchasing the Kyocera through my business for $200 after agreement discounts, etc... I now had one phone that did the work of the two seperate devices. And it still works great, though the web browser is outdated and it has a mono screen.

Hence my interest in the Ngage QD. I'd like to be able to store contacts, surf for flight information or sports scores, play the occasional song, or even game all on one device. And the new unit certainly seems like a FAR better way to go than the old one.

Add to that, that I bought "Tomb Raider" for the N-gage for $6 shipped earlier off Ebay (new and unopened)... and I've got at least one game for a steal. ;)

jus to let you know you can get a way better deal than $99 with an "multi" year plan.

mom and pop phone stores that stock the phone, will sell you the phone for under $80 or even free if you sign up an 2 year plan on a selected carrier. for every $39.99+ plan that you sign up, the phone retail store makes about $300-+. and that goes toward the price of the phone. so keep looking, smaller phone retail store always has a better deal than major chains, or stores at the mall.. forget eb for your phone deals... trust.. some stores even have ways to give you the phone and put money in your pocket. if anyone wants this and lives in CA, i can give you a great deal if you sign up with my store.

If it comes free with service i will get it. My nextel service is about to end. I was thinkin sidekick but if this is almost free. Hey why not.

the ngage qd(which stands for nothing) had its mp3/radio support removed so the unit would be cheaper.

So its a bit less phone, a bit more system.

bread's done
Back