$27.77
Lizzie McGuire 3 Homecoming Havoc GBA
Kim Possible 3 Team Possible GBA
That's so Raven 2 Supernatural Style GBA

$24.88
GC 1019 memory card

BEST BUY

$99.99
Gameboy Advance SP Bundle (Cobalt Blue SP, Metroid: Zero Mission, and Final Fantasy Tactics)

$79.99
Theater Experience for PSP (Includes 2 speakers and rechargeable battery for longer viewing)

$49.99
PSP Starter Kit (Includes travel case, car charger, power brick, eabuds, USB cable, and much more)
Midnight Club 3 PSP
Geist GC
Dungeon Siege II PC

$44.99
Sony Brand PSP Battery Pack

$39.99
MLB PSP
Untold Legends PSP
Twisted Metal: Head On PSP
Dead to Rights: Reckoning PSP
Coded Arms PSP
Wipeout Pure PSP
Dr. Death PSP
Namco Museum Battle Collection PSP

$29.99
Rome Total War PC CD-ROM
Roller Coaster Tycoon: 3MB PC CD-ROM
Stronghold? Part of title is blocked by price PC CD-ROM

$19.99
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 PC CD-ROM
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked PC CD-ROM
Sin City PSP (Comes with Free Comic Book with purchase)
Napolean Dynamite PSP
Coyote Ugly PSP (Tuesday 8/16)
Shoalin Soccer (Tuesday 8/16)
The Rock PSP(Tuesday 8/16)
Dodgeball PSP
Super Troopers PSP
I, Robot PSP

CIRCUIT CITY

$59.99
Xbox Live 12 Month Starter Kit (Can't tell which game comes with it from pic)

$49.99
Madden 06 PS2, GC, XBOX

$39.99
Twisted Metal: Head On PSP
Midnight Club 3 PSP
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee PSP
Need for Speed Underground Rivals PSP
Madden 06 DS

$34.99
Sony Brand PSP Battery Pack

$14.99
Sin City PSP (BONUS Lithograph Set exclusive to CC but there is only a Minimum of 45 per store)
Madden 06 Strategy Guide

$12.99
Chronicles of Riddick PSP
The Fast and the Furious PSP

COMPUSA

$49.99
Dungeon Siege II PC CD-ROM (Get free $10 Gift Card by Mail w/purchase)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Roller Coaster Tyccon 3: Soaked PC CD-ROM (After $19.99 Instant Savings)

$29.99
Atari Flashback 2

KMART

$29.99
Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life GC (Free plush dog with purchase)
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town GBA (Free plush do with purchase)

$24.99
Dragon Ball GT: Transformation GBA

$19.99
Star Wars: Battlefront PS2, XBOX

SEARS

$49.99
Madden 06 PS2, XBOX (Buy any other EA Sports game with Madden 06 and get $5 off purchase)

Edit: Now the ad includes the PSP Movies for this week's ads at Bestbuy and Circuity City didn't know if they should have been here are in the DVD Thread.

thank you OP, I am going to be picking up the Sin City UMD at CC for $14.99. I didn't want to pay $29.99 (retail) for it.

[quote name='tenzor']thank you OP, I am going to be picking up the Sin City UMD at CC for $14.99. I didn't want to pay $29.99 (retail) for it.[/QUOTE]

Tenzor if you are one of the luck 45 people at the location you purchase this at on Tuesday, you might able to get one of the employees to let you have the Lithograph Set that is exclusive to CC but there is only 45 per store.

The GBA with Metroid and Final Fantasy Tactics isn't a bad deal, but I think I'd rather have a DS with those games.

[quote name='cdeener']Tenzor if you are one of the luck 45 people at the location you purchase this at on Tuesday, you might able to get one of the employees to let you have the Lithograph Set that is exclusive to CC but there is only 45 per store.[/QUOTE]

That might be a worthwhile UMD purchase then since I'm not touching the DVD until the 3-disc set is out.

[quote name='Friedle']That might be a worthwhile UMD purchase then since I'm not touching the DVD until the 3-disc set is out.[/QUOTE]

Friedle, when was it announced that there will be a 3-disc edition?

[quote name='cdeener']Friedle, when was it announced that there will be a 3-disc edition?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. There's an interview on IGN with the director where he talks about it. It'll have each story uncut as well as a crapton of extras. Christmas time, of course.

There's also a thread about it here somewhere. All about double-dipping DVDs.

Looks like I'll be spending more money at TRU with the 50% off green tags then with anything in this week's ads.

Thanks anyway though, OP.

The new Xbox Live sets come with Project Gotham 2 and Arcade Live. At my store PS2 memory cards and Platinum Wavebirds are 20% off as well. The Wavebirds somehow ring up as the regular controllers so it's $24.99 and 20% off.

Shaolin Soccer will be mine! Despite having a bootleg DVD version already *ahem*. Thanks OP. Anybody know if GGC works on PSP movies?

I was at Target yesterday and I noticed there was a price drop on a few PSP games. Hot Shots was $32.88 and so was World Tour Soccer. I think a few other Sony Sports games also....Gretzky and MLB maybe

bread's done
Back