X Men Legends (XBOX,PS2)... 9.99 NEW @ Movie Trading Company

dragswizz

CAG Veteran
Movie Trading Company has X Men Legends on ps2 and xbox for $9.99 NEW. Pretty good deal for everyone who has a MTC where they live. Im in DFW so there's plenty here.

Might want to put the company in the title.. a lot of people are going to come in expecting the EB or GS site to have it for 9.99.

[quote name='Scorch']Might want to put the company in the title.. a lot of people are going to come in expecting the EB or GS site to have it for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

I agree that you should put it in the title, but people would have to be pretty stupid to just read the title than go looking everywhere else before reading the topic.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I agree that you should put it in the title, but people would have to be pretty stupid to just read the title than go looking everywhere else before reading the topic.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say they'd go elsewhere, I just said they'd expect EB or GS's site.

[quote name='Starky27']http://www.movietradingcompany.com/

They're a smallish chain that sells new and used media. They've often got great deals on movies and games, but they're very sparse location-wise...[/QUOTE]

They are also owned by Blockbuster. That's how they've basically come from out of nowhere.

bread's done
Back