Anybody purchased from here?

I like how they charge different amounts depending on the quality of case and disc. I went ahead and tried it, they accept paypal as well.

I wanted Battle Arena Toshinden 2 in the long box and could not find it anywhere, and they had it for $7.00, which is a decent price.

I'll let you know how things go with it.

The site is pretty new, I'm order number 203. Shipping was around $6.00, but it was for express mail(2-3 days). I'll know by the end of the week and reply then.

Saw a few cheap ass Dreamcast games, and a few that are a bit much. ($30 US Last Blade 2... lol. I have that and will sell for less than that if anyone's interested!). I'd rather trade it though.

Please let us know how this goes.

Gee, there's more carpet in those pics than a 70's stag film ;)

Anyway...the owner of the site should have an option to filter between used and new items.

They have some good deals on NGPC games if anyone is interested... I picked up Magatama, a JPN Xbox Hack N' Slash for $10 new :whistle2:O
Their paypal rating is 850 so they seem legit...

Received the game today. Turns out that the place is located like 35-40 minutes away from where I live so the shipping was quick. Game was in condition listed, and I would buy from the site again if I see something again.

It's not too rare, just tough to find in the long box. I got Battle Arena Toshinden 2. I could not find it many places that was not in the jewel case. Then again, maybe I was looking in the wrong places.

Does seem like a neat site. No stock photos and they do not sticker or stamp anything according to the site.

If/when they grow to a brisker business it might be pretty tough for them to stick to the no stock photos thing.

The owner sent me some personal messages as well. I emailed him asking if he had a physical store since he is located so close but have not heard back yet.

I figure as much that sooner or later that all the individual pictures will go out the window too when the site gets bigger.

bread's done
Back