Coupon for 10% OFF at BB, 5/28 - 5/31

[quote name='Scrubking']Yeah, but mine is on the right board. :wink:[/quote]

Well, the coupon is good for both game-related and non-game-related products, so it's good that it is in each forum.

mine is posted as a gaming deal...since most ppl are on here for games....and mine was posted first...check the times...its all good though...we're just trying to help each other out...no need to fight about helping each other

:applause:

[quote name='BigNick']The GGC is a better value for video game related items less than $50[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing....but ive seen some ppl saying their store doesnt get GGCs at all or they only get them during xmas....this will help them out

Even though this coupon is good on games it is NOT a "gaming deal". It is just a general coupon that works on everything at the store. :wink:

[quote name='Scrubking']Even though this coupon is good on games it is NOT a "gaming deal". It is just a general coupon that works on everything at the store. :wink:[/quote]

Jesus dude, let it go. Trust beat you to the punch, ok? Quit bitching.

:cry: "WHAH!!! I WASN"T THE FIRST TO POST A DEAL!!! WHAH!!!"

[quote name='Scrubking']Even though this coupon is good on games it is NOT a "gaming deal". It is just a general coupon that works on everything at the store. :wink:[/quote]

it doesnt work on everything

their are 45 different categories listed on the coupon that the coupon is good for....2 of those categories are gaming deals....
100/45 = 2.22222222222222222(probably more 2s)....
2.2222222222222222 X 2 = 4.4444444444444444444(probably more 4s)
if my calculations are correct...this coupon is 4.44444444444444% a "gaming deal" :lol:

Not to mention that the wink smiley should clearly reveal that I am being light-hearted about the matter. :roll:

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='BigNick']The GGC is a better value for video game related items less than $50[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing....but ive seen some ppl saying their store doesnt get GGCs at all or they only get them during xmas....this will help them out[/quote]

My BB just put out a ton of them. I could probably hook people up with them. The let me put $1 on em.

[quote name='Scrubking']I am not bitching you F ucking idiot. You are the one that made it an issue in the damn first place. I don't care if my topic gets deleted as this is not an issue for me.

I'm just stating what I think about the deal, you don't like it then F uck off.[/quote]

My first post was about how weird it was that 3 different people posted the same deal within minutes of eachother.

My next post was to point out the fact that the coupon could be used for games as well, so there is no reason it shouldn't be in the game deals forum as well (after all, this is a VIDEO GAME-CENTRIC WEBSITE).

Then, when everybody is cool about it, you stroke your ego and say that the coupon isn't a gaming deal. Well, it can be used on games and game accessories, so I guess that makes it a gaming deal. Maybe I flamed you a little, but don't have an ego about somebody posting the same thing you did.

dont forget its 4.4444444444444% a gaming deal!

big nick, mine has loads of em too....i could probably hook ppl up as well....but im not eating the 35cents it takes to send em out....can you imagine how many ppl would want us to do this all of the time, we'd be broke....give me a dollar each and i might do it....to pay for my time and shipment

[quote name='trustcompany1013']

it doesnt work on everything

their are 45 different categories listed on the coupon that the coupon is good for....2 of those categories are gaming deals....
100/45 = 2.22222222222222222(probably more 2s)....
2.2222222222222222 X 2 = 4.4444444444444444444(probably more 4s)
if my calculations are correct...this coupon is 4.44444444444444% a "gaming deal" :lol:[/quote]

You're calculations are correct but why do it the long way. Just divide 2 by 45.

bread's done
Back