WILL WORK FOR GAMES (I need a new job)

[quote name='Ledhed']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17201

This thread has made me realize something that I've known for a long time but have been too lazy to admit:

MY JOB SUCKS

I'm in the market for a new one, one that isn't retail. Anybody have any suggestions, preferrably ones that don't involve sexual favors for an oppurtunity to advance?[/quote]

Being a UPS package handler is decent. I did it beofore You get 10-12 a hour, work 4 hours a day 5 days a week.

Freshman in college, no real qualifications to speak of. Turning 19 in a week or so. Sorry if that doesn't help much. I can't think of anything else to say.

A freshman in college, get your ass to fedex or ups. Yo can get about $225 a week, and they give you some $$ for school. Its not as hard as youwould think.

If you are anywhere near me (Louisville, KY) and interested in accounting/finance, I might be able to hook you up @ GE...lol

I'm in the same boat Ledhed. I'm doing construction type work right now and I hate it. I'm looking for a job reasonably close to home for the summer, with consistent hours and decent pay. That $225 a week would be just fine.

I work at UPS and if the hub near you is anything like the hub I'm in, the job is gonna suck. Starting pay is only, I think, $8.50. I know can bump it up another $1.50 after passing a test and being there 90 days. I've been there just under 4 years and make around 13 bucks an hour. Also, they give you $1500 a semester for school as long as you pass your classes. And usually you work 5 hours...not a minute more. Anything over 5 hours a night is OT.

if you're wanting one that involves sexual favors, i think there are still openings in the hooker industry

bread's done
Back