[ENDED]Get a free game; give a free game Contest [Hitman2 PC] Ends 8/22/05

valleyvampiress

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I remember talking about this a long time ago where someone gives a used/new game they don't want for whatever reason, as a free game to whoever wins the free game raffle. Then the person who won puts up their own game to be the prize. This would continue and give everyone a good chance at winning a free game. It may not be the best game in the world, but it is free (including shipping) and is given with good intentions from the giver.

I will start by putting up Hitman 2 for PC as the prize. It is brand new but comes without a box since I got it free with a video card. It comes with a slip cover and a legitimate, unused serial number. The rules are the same as any Cheapy D contest. You only have to post once in this thread to enter. More posts will not increase you odds and will not be counted. The contest will be over August 22nd at 12AM PST. All other entries posted after this will not be accepted. The winner must then put up a game to be won by other CAG's.

More detailed rules include: If the person has a bad trade rating, he/she will be excluded from the contest to protect the cycle from discontinuing. The winner will not recieve the game until he/she has put up a game to be won for the next contest.

If you have any suggestions/comments, feel free to post it here too. Post something at the top like, "Not Entering Contest" if you don't want me to count it as an entry to win the free game.

PS
Feel free to send me a PM on the day the contest is over to remind me. I will be in school again and would most likely have forgotten.

[quote name='Scorch']A month? Dude, make it like a week or something.[/QUOTE]

Scorch has a point here. So people may completely forget about this topic in a few weeks and remove it from their subscribed threads.

Oh well, I guess this is my entry.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Scorch has a point here. So people may completely forget about this topic in a few weeks and remove it from their subscribed threads.

Oh well, I guess this is my entry.[/QUOTE]

Alright then, it ends Monday. How 'bout that? ;)

EDIT: Farn has thought it over and no longer wishes to participate. I have no games that I could give which someone would actually appreciate, and I don't want to pass crap to someone else. If I find something else, I'll change my mind.

im in also, question though, are you gonna pick the names out of a hat? i hope so, picking names out of a hat kinda turns me on :) j/k lmao

[quote name='Cloak']im in also, question though, are you gonna pick the names out of a hat? i hope so, picking names out of a hat kinda turns me on :) j/k lmao[/QUOTE]

Yup, the good ole' name outta a hat works great! Actually, it'll have to be a name outta a slipper cause I don't have a hat. :p

Contest is over at 12AM tonight!

I said 12:00AM PACIFIC! C A L M ... serenity now.......

Ok, anywho, I'll let you guys know who won after I wake up the next day. Or maybe tonight if I'm still awake and not too lazy to do the shoe thing in the middle of the night.

It's 10:28PM PST

There's 1 1/2 hours left. ;)

[quote name='Cloak']at 12AM it will be the 21st, that means that you lied, false advertisement for you!!!![/QUOTE]

Haha, I guess you're right. Maybe the person that wins will do a better job than me next time. :p

Uh... It looks like this thing is still going on? She said an hour and a half later, and that was like 10 minutes ago, so I think this counts. If not then my bad.

[quote name='coolbrys']Uh... It looks like this thing is still going on? He said an hour and a half later, and that was like 10 minutes ago, so I think this counts. If not then my bad.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it still counts, and I am a girl. ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']i don't see my name![/QUOTE]

Look again.

Cloak, don't worry. Your name's in there. Not sure why it's not working. I might have been in the middle of uploading. Might wanna try it again.

But yes, Hitman 2 is an awesome game, probably my favorite in the series. Not so great on consoles, but man, was it great on PC.

Ok, I checked everyone's ratings. Everyone's cool except kimshot. I couldn't find any ratings.

Anywho, I also loved Hitman 2 on the PC. I never tried the console version (I heard the aiming was horrible though). I would have kept it if I didn't already have it. Free stuff's always nice though. That way you can give it away!

Cloak, just for that I'm taking your name outta the shoe. ;)

Whoa, awesome! I'll have to go home and check what I have to give away. I'll put the thread up tonight.

Edit: Contest thread is up!

bread's done
Back