I can kick your ass at Halo 2: Bragging Rights II

[quote name='Ledhed']The weekend can't come soon enough. I miss playing whene'er I feel like it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should've been there. I was spitting mad game. She totally wanted my nuts. The postgame lobby was hilarious. Crymson's nasal passage got pwned.

[quote name='Ledhed']The weekend can't come soon enough. I miss playing whene'er I feel like it.[/QUOTE]

So pretend tonight is the weekend and play. ;)

[quote name='Trakan']So pretend tonight is the weekend and play. ;)[/QUOTE]

I would if I didn't have my final tomorrow.

Who knows, I might sneak on for a peek...

[quote name='zewone']Also, Trak, what the hell were you talking about the girl was hot? Youza damn lie![/QUOTE]

:lol: She's not bad looking, if she's the one on the left. Plus, I couldn't enlarge the picture.

[quote name='Crymson']Anyone wanna jump online? I'm bored to tears right now.[/QUOTE]

I'll be on in 15 minutes.

[quote name='Trakan']:lol: She's not bad looking, if she's the one on the left. Plus, I couldn't enlarge the picture.

I'll be on in 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

wait...you sign off of halo???? :shock: ;)

[quote name='Brak']I'll never figure out why I was melee'ing people in the back 47 times a piece with no results.[/QUOTE]
Latency...

[quote name='Crymson']Latency...[/QUOTE]

Well, my melee attacks did make the splattered meat sounds effect all [insert obscure and unrealist number here] times I did it.

It will make the sounds on your system, blood will even fly off the body. If you are laging, that information isn't being sent to the host and your actions don't count.

Last night man, cryms and trak took it. especially when you got a 3 team with crisp liquid and brax i think.

[quote name='Crymson']That's an oddball game you douche, kills don't amount for anything.[/QUOTE]

Hey, hey, if I live long enough in a Team Swat game where there are like 10 people to get 6 consecutive kills within 4 seconds of each other without dying, I'm going to brag about it. :lol:

not saying you guys didn't have a good night. jin was just saying when it was a 3 team cryms and trak took it home.

[quote name='LiquidNight']hey, just cause you were dying/dieing (I can never remeber which one it is) left and right, doesnt mean you have to blame it on me...[/QUOTE]

i'm not saying that i was doing well in those games...i'm just saying that one factor was that other teams had more people to kill while we had more chances of dying

i'm just sayin that if i was as good as trakan and crymson, and some other guy got on another team that wasn't as good as me, i'd be happy b/c i have more people to kill...

Jin thinks Crave should stop copying JINSANITY haha.

Good point Crisp, but I don't think anyone that night was on par with Cryms or Trak ;)

A Shotgun game on Ascension that they decided to play to 250..except some guy served everyone...but I got a Killimanjaro

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=medals&gameid=289233084&player=Shayde52

Shayde52
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[quote name='swetooth9']nice...i still havent gotten one... :([/QUOTE]

Me either I think I max out at a five star...but I'm not positive.

[quote name='rywateska']Me either I think I max out at a five star...but I'm not positive.[/QUOTE]

same...my highest was kill frenzy (5)

[quote name='swetooth9']nice one on the 27-1...although they dont look like they are that skilled ;)[/QUOTE]

Not when I'm in the same ring as them ;-).

bread's done
Back