Seems disgaea is getting reprinted (reissued) place to order from

[quote name='mykevermin']How many times did you post in the other thread about this (the one from two-three weeks back)?[/QUOTE]

i didnt think that is was going to be. That is what i posted in that other topic

[quote name='wbc1228']Good News.
But
We have been thru this already
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61926&highlight=reprint[/QUOTE]

well only 1 person i think confirmed it and Called our local Eb, Gamestop, Gamecrazy, Local mom and pop stores and they all Said no. This is the first time i had seen Someone else confirmed this game was coming back out ..... Its werid though cause i called Atlus and they are Saying it is not Being Reissued . I still remember the whole REZ Is getting reissued Topic last fall and that never happened.

Well hopefully the sealed prices will fall like persona 2 and can grab a sealed one for less then 50

[quote name='slidecage']i didnt think that is was going to be. That is what i posted in that other topic[/QUOTE]

Since you felt the need to start an entirely new topic, I'd suggest you provide a reason for doing so. Here's one: change the title to "I WAS TOTALLY WRONG: THE SLIDECAGE STORY"

There i changed the title. So this topic has a meaning. If someone wants a sealed copy of it Here they can get it cause NO local place is getting them

[quote name='slidecage']There i changed the title. So this topic has a meaning. If someone wants a sealed copy of it Here they can get it cause NO local place is getting them[/QUOTE]

That's funny, first you say there's a reprint, now you're claiming that this auction is the only place that's getting more.

[quote name='Scorch']That's funny, first you say there's a reprint, now you're claiming that this auction is the only place that's getting more.[/QUOTE]

learn to read where did i say that this is the only place to get it . I said There is no place in town that is getting the reissue. already called all local places around here and they all said "they are not getting any of them"...

If your so freaking smart show a list of stores thats going to carry them. What nothing I thought so ...

bread's done
Back