Check This Out!

its funny...aww, u guys arent funny...its a guy fishing....its suspenseful....will he catch the fish and feed his family? or will he lose it and have a divorce cuz hes a deadbeat bear fisherman....so many possibilities!

[quote name='hatim813']its funny...aww, u guys arent funny...its a guy fishing....its suspenseful....will he catch the fish and feed his family? or will he lose it and have a divorce cuz hes a deadbeat bear fisherman....so many possibilities![/QUOTE]

I don't find it funny either.
You must be high on something.
Must be good stuff.
Can I have some?

[quote name='hatim813']its funny...aww, u guys arent funny...its a guy fishing....its suspenseful....will he catch the fish and feed his family? or will he lose it and have a divorce cuz hes a deadbeat bear fisherman....so many possibilities![/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for you

You're on some fucking drugs, man.

don't get the joke but I am surprised that they still make such fishing-games. I've played these battery operated toys when I was like wee little. It gets boring after your 15th catch...

I thought that was amazing. it was just totally unexpected. the music and sounds totally made the experience. thanks hatim :D.

edit- the toy bandit's "about me" image is pretty sweet as well.

[quote name='camoor']Damn. I thought we banned Omega2[/QUOTE]

Perhaps we should ban hatim813? Then again, he's newbie and maybe doesn't now any better. :D

theres hidden meaning in all of this, that video represents the current struggle in iraq economy, bear represent oil, the fish are the milat, guy fishing is bush

I have the version where its fat bastard from Austin powers and not a bear/ and instead of fish it was a bunch of mini-me's that was a fun game. "Get in my belly!"

bread's done
Back