Radiata Stories $39.49 shipped from Overstock.com (buyer beware however)

I made the mistake of buying Star Ocean 3 near launch for about $35. I'll wait for this one to drop like SO 3 did.

EDIT: Thanks for posting this though OP! :D

I'm really tempted to do this... it's by tri ace though and I hated Star Ocean with a passion because of everything except for the combat... hmm...

nice deal. I used that $10 credit i got for signing up with Overstock auctions. $29.49 for the game shipped. NICE.

I previously had it preorded with gamestop.com to get the free poster. But it's definitely not worth $20 (since i got the game for $29.49 at overstock and i had it preorder for $49.99)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']what's up with the gba version being $14.99 at ebgames.com? or is that the guide in the wrong spot on their site?[/QUOTE]

There is no GBA version that I know of, so I would assume so.

Yeah, I jumped on this last week using my $10 Overstock coupon for a total of $29.49. Not bad in my book for this game with the quirky tunes...

tempting but I think I'll just grab it from GameFly when I rent it from them, they'll probably have it slightly cheaper

[quote name='PKRipp3r']everything will be $20 one day[/QUOTE]

Funny, my copies of Rez, Snatcher, and Final Fantasy 1-3 disagree with you.

Radiata, though... that'll be $20 in a year.

[quote name='mkelehan']Funny, my copies of Rez, Snatcher, and Final Fantasy 1-3 disagree with you.

Radiata, though... that'll be $20 in a year.[/QUOTE]

you have completely failed to grasp the concept of 'one day'

;)

hey, has anyone's order shipped yet for this game? im still waiting for my game to ship from overstock..

anyone who placed an order for this game at overstock.. has your game shipped yet?? mine still hasn't..

My copy shipped on Wednesday (ordered 8/13). The only thing that bugs me is Overstock's updating their website so the tracking link isn't working on my account page...

so at least one persons has shipped. My order was placed August 19th. On the game website it says "In Stock. This item has not yet been released by the publisher." wtf?

any luck getting this shipped yet? i talked to a CSR yesterday and said that it would be shipped today... however doesn't seem like it will be. I know not to order from overstock again if i want the game in a timely manner

[quote name='psincubus']any luck getting this shipped yet? i talked to a CSR yesterday and said that it would be shipped today... however doesn't seem like it will be. I know not to order from overstock again if i want the game in a timely manner[/QUOTE]

Being a patient cheap-ass or instant, full-price gratification. Always a struggle.

I still didn't get mine yet. I'm in an internet chat right now with some lady about it. She admitted that the delay was their fault. I asked if I could have a coupon or discount to make up for the delay and she gave me a $5 coupon for next time I place an order. Woohoo.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']wondering if I should still cancel the order and grab it at BB for $34.99 (after the coupon and before taxes and gas) and gamble on trying to pick up some more clearance items[/QUOTE]

I'd do it, but it depends how far away Best Buy is.

Overstock seems to be the least reliable site I've seen people post deals from, and yet everyone always jumps on it... it seems like they really have a problem with shipping stuff out on time.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'd do it, but it depends how far away Best Buy is.

Overstock seems to be the least reliable site I've seen people post deals from, and yet everyone always jumps on it... it seems like they really have a problem with shipping stuff out on time.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they're definitely at the bottom of the reliability chart when it comes to shipping on time...but they're at the top on customer service...i might stick wtih them this time just because the customer service lady was nice and the price is about the same after taxes and gas at BB...i checked BB the first morning of the sale and they didn't have shit...so i think my decision is going to be to just stay home and finish Lost s1...i'd hate the feeling of disappointment (that i'm 90% sure i'll get) i'll getif i go to BB and can't find any clearance games

I have spoken to two different CR's about this. On Sunday, the CR promised it was going to be shipped the next day. So Tuesday morning comes and it wasn't shipped, so I do another internet chat and this time the CR told me that the item probably shipped already but there is a problem with the shipping info on the website.

[quote name='Starky27']Yeah, I jumped on this last week using my $10 Overstock coupon for a total of $29.49. Not bad in my book for this game with the quirky tunes...[/QUOTE]

How did you get the $10 off coupon? I want to use it on Radiata Stories. I registered in the auctions thing, but didn't give my credit card number, in case I would be charged. Do you have to give them your credit card number to get the $10 off coupon, and do they charge you for registering? Thanks!

I'm starting to get all antsy in the pantsy (God I love Super Troopers) about getting my game. I ordered it 8/19 and I havent even received so much as an email saying they're slowly but surely working on shipping it out. This is probably the last time I order something from Overstock.

i agree maklershed, this is pretty ridiculous. especially considering they shipped out at least one persons..

Now overstock is f-ing with me... I just got this email:

"Thanks for your purchase of PS2 - Radiata Stories on 08/19/2005.

Please take a moment to rate this product. Product feedback allows our customers to benefit from your expertise and helps Overstock.com continually improve the customer experience."

[quote name='psincubus']Now overstock is f-ing with me... I just got this email:

"Thanks for your purchase of PS2 - Radiata Stories on 08/19/2005.

Please take a moment to rate this product. Product feedback allows our customers to benefit from your expertise and helps Overstock.com continually improve the customer experience."[/QUOTE]

i received the same damn email :lol:

I received the e-mail as well...so I called them up. The lady said there was a large "mix-up" with the game and that a replacement will be sent out "soon". I ask how I can receive a replacement when I don't have anything to replace...she then gave me the $10 coupon. Though after this adventure I'll doubt I'll ever use it.

[quote name='psincubus']anything yet?[/QUOTE]
i called them about why the price was higher then the list price and they said there was a mistake and they had to jack up the price... so maybe they are not going to honor any of the price mistakes???? would seem werid they wouldnt

bread's done
Back