Help me win a free copy of Soul Calibur 3!!

[quote name='shadylane']i don't think it's spam he's a frequent poster here. btw how do you sign up for streetwise[/QUOTE]

First off, THANK YOU for the defense. To answer your question, just go to www.streetwise.com and register. They have a bunch of different teams to join that are open for multiple things such as games, movies, and music. Sometimes they send you stuff to hand out such as demos, poster, and stickers. Sometimes they're even generous and give you a t-shirt. I've been a part of Streetwise for about 4 years and have always enjoyed it.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']First off, THANK YOU for the defense. To answer your question, just go to www.streetwise.com and register. They have a bunch of different teams to join that are open for multiple things such as games, movies, and music. Sometimes they send you stuff to hand out such as demos, poster, and stickers. Sometimes they're even generous and give you a t-shirt. I've been a part of Streetwise for about 4 years and have always enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

no problem signing up right now thanks! everybody hit up his link and help him win the sc3!!

[quote name='Scorch']Just because he's an established member doesn't mean that it's not spam. Post it in the referral thread.[/QUOTE]

So no one else accuses me of spamming (something I would never do because I hate spam myself), I'll describe exactly what you're clicking on. It's a small Quicktime video clip that shows the character creation features that are in Soul Calibur 3. THAT's IT. Thank you to those who are helping. Transferring to a new college to finish my degree is expensive as hell, so getting this game for free would be awesome.

Clicked both...since I'm just that nice.

Since I voted for one of them I had to vote for the other to cancel my first one out making both even.

Man I'm so extremley thoughtful :D

click on the link. Pretty cool preview movie, I can't wait for this game. It comes out Oct. 25 about the same time TRU has their annual Buy Two get One Free Videogame sale. I sure hope they do that again this year....

I'm done clicking.
As long you're coming clean as to what we're clicking on (and what you're potentially getting from it), I don't think it is SPAM at all.

Good Luck.

bread's done
Back