for all you RAG's REZ for $85 + Free Ship...Extremely Limited..HURRY!!

Not bad...

I got 3 copys in my room...

1 sealed.... Bought long ago at TRU

1 found at game stop $39.99 (crap condition, complete.. still plays)

1 bought at a pawn shop $15 (decent condition, missing manual)

I say keep looking around... finding 1 for cheap is half the fun... :)

I've got a couple unopened ones myself anyone know about how much they go for not that they are for sale or anything just curious.

[quote name='CantB76']I've got a couple unopened ones myself anyone know about how much they go for not that they are for sale or anything just curious.[/QUOTE]
If you would kindly provide your home address I would gladly give you an estimate...:boxing:

Rich Ass Gamer... Rez is the definition of tragically overpriced. Fun game from what I've heard, but I'll never get to play it because of the hoarders and ebay pricks hoping to pay for their kids' college educations by selling 20 copies of this game.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']How mint can it be when the guy lays the ****ing disc on the table?[/QUOTE]
Seconded.

[quote name='soulwish2003']You can pick the Dreamcast version up for less...[/QUOTE]
Well if your desperate you could get the DC version for free ;),but the average PAL version goes for 40+...still kind of steep considering you need the import software aswell

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Why No Faqing Re-released, Why![/QUOTE]

As I understand it, they were planning a re-release which even got a bit of publicity in a few gaming mags. However, they decided against it due to the reputation the game had for making people ill.

At least, that's according to one Sega employee, so who knows.

[quote name='evo t rex']As I understand it, they were planning a re-release which even got a bit of publicity in a few gaming mags. However, they decided against it due to the reputation the game had for making people ill.

At least, that's according to one Sega employee, so who knows.[/QUOTE]
Ill ? How so ? :whistle2:k

For such a rare game, why do so many of us have multiple sealed copies? I'm guilty of 3. I also had 3 Gitaroo Man's but I sold one to a buddy for $10. I'm way too nice sometimes.

Rez was the biggest impulse buy of my life. I saw it and remembered reading a PA about it. It's a great game. To this day, I ocassionally check my collection to make sure it hasn't gone missing.

I remember... when this game wasn't all that... which was the reason why I never open my TRU copy (it wasn't pretty cover)... I picked it for $5.... and there was like 20 copys located all over the store...

kept it in storage... a few yrs. later.. REZ is like da shit...

I picked up another copy at gamestop.. (Cuz I'm not goin to open my seal copy) to see wats all the fuss is about...
IMO the game is fun but nothing over the top greatness... it just didn't sell multi-million, so it went out of production... after only 3 prints of 5,000 copys...

Just because the game is rare.. people make it out... Like it's gods gift to the gaming world... But I enjoyed Lumines & Meteos even more...

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Ill ? How so ? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for Rez, but whenever I played Skies of Arcadia, I'd get these incredible headaches and throw up. I had to drastically lower the brightness to play it, so... yeah... :)

[quote name='soulwish2003']You can pick the Dreamcast version up for less...[/QUOTE]
> You can, but audio wise the PS2 version is better simply because you can pass the audio through the optical output and let your receiver handle the processing. That being said, it wouldn't matter to 90% of the audience out there.

[quote name='repetske']For such a rare game, why do so many of us have multiple sealed copies? I'm guilty of 3. I also had 3 Gitaroo Man's but I sold one to a buddy for $10. I'm way too nice sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Why on earth do you need 3? It'd be great if people didnt hoard but I guess thats the way of the world.

WIll someone explain to me exactly how to get a game shipped from one gamestop to another? Is it easy to do or is it up to the stores discretion?

[quote name='tayaf69']WIll someone explain to me exactly how to get a game shipped from one gamestop to another? Is it easy to do or is it up to the stores discretion?[/QUOTE]

tayaf always looking for more games to sell. i think i'll go bid on a bunch of your auctions you hoarded from deals here.

[quote name='yukine']I had no idea Rez was rare. :whistle2:#

I wouldn't mind giving up my copy for a couple of GBA/DS games. ;)[/QUOTE]

PM me and let me know what you're looking for. I'm sure I can find a few at a local TRU.

I should sell mine if I could fetch $150... then I'll just buy the import if I ever want to play it since it was released as a "best of" game and only worth 20 bones.

The price on this game is nuts. Everyone do yourself a big favor if you want to actually play the game. Buy a cheap ass dreamcast system and burn a copy for free. Problem solved. NO I DO NOT LIKE PIRATING BUT NO WAY WOULD I PAY THESE INSANE PRICES. Thank you and have a nice day.

[quote name='jkam']The price on this game is nuts. Everyone do yourself a big favor if you want to actually play the game. Buy a cheap ass dreamcast system and burn a copy for free. Problem solved. NO I DO NOT LIKE PIRATING BUT NO WAY WOULD I PAY THESE INSANE PRICES. Thank you and have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

so dreamcast can play import games on a american system?

[quote name='bugg33']I should sell mine if I could fetch $150... then I'll just buy the import if I ever want to play it since it was released as a "best of" game and only worth 20 bones.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea, depending on if the value goes up even more, maybe I'll sell my US version and pick up the Japanese PS2 version instead.

[quote name='yukine']I had no idea Rez was rare. :whistle2:#

I wouldn't mind giving up my copy for a couple of GBA/DS games. ;)[/QUOTE]

C my Collection for that 1 :)

To those of you with 3 copies.....why haven't you sold a couple? Do you think the price will go even higher? Just curious.

[quote name='evo t rex']As I understand it, they were planning a re-release which even got a bit of publicity in a few gaming mags. However, they decided against it due to the reputation the game had for making people ill.

At least, that's according to one Sega employee, so who knows.[/QUOTE]

I read in PSM or EGM that there was a "re-release". Sega found copies in their warehouses and they distributed them to stores (don't know which ones or even if they were US versions).

I would compare it to Katamari Damacy in that it's definitely a good buy at a budget price but kinda iffy at $50. Rez is completely overpriced. It's too simple and not challenging enough to pay $85+ on it.

Jeez, these prices are outrageous. I bought my complete copy of Rez off of Ebay about a year ago for $26 shipped. At first I thought it was expensive for a used old game, now it's like WTF?? $85+ for a copy. The thing is it's also a blue bottom disc game, which is more prone not to work on some fucked up older PS2s.

Well, you can always cross your fingers and hope to find it "cheap" at a Gamestop or EB, which both sell the game for $40 - condition and completeness irrelevant.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Why does everyone want this game........ the game itself sucks big ones[/QUOTE]
because women love vibrators ? :whistle2:k

[quote name='chakan']To those of you with 3 copies.....why haven't you sold a couple? Do you think the price will go even higher? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

I know I'm just very, very lazy. Also, is it really considered hoarding when I happen to visit 3 different Circuit City stores that are over a hundred miles apart and find one copy at each store? I've always thought of hoarding as buying all the copies at one location with only the intent to resale.

As far as people that say the game isn't very good, it's one of my favorite games because I love shooters (not FPS's). Although rail shooters aren't my favorite, I'd put this game right up there with Panzer Dragoon Orta.

With all this Dreamcast talk, it made me think about how little press Zero Gunner 2 received, and I've considered that my favorite shooter on any system.

anyone with multiple copies be interested in selling a fellow cag one? please? pretty pretty please?!? i've looked everywhere for a copy, but i just can't bring myself to drop ninety-big-ones for a copy on ebay. please! hook a brother up. pm me.

Doesn't the dreamcast version have better video ? It look fantastic on a VGA box. I got my DC version off Deffender when he had a big DC sale. Really do your self a favor, buy a DC and get the Import version. The Jap version even in english. And playing imports on your DC is super easy no mods needed. And after you buy a DC go buy the other 30 or so DC games worth buying.

bread's done
Back