get two free games from Majesco (if you participated in the Advent Rising contest)

GrayWolf323

Banned
http://tinyurl.com/7eeu9

1. Send an original Advent Rising Xbox UPC or photocopy of the UPC along with your name, date of birth, shipping address (we cannot ship to P.O. boxes) and Xbox Live Gamertag along with your choice of two (2) of the following games. You must be 17 or older to receive a Mature-rated game:

a. BloodRayne 2 (Xbox, rated Mature)

b. Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox, rated Teen)

c. Psychonauts (Xbox, rated Teen)

d. Raze’s Hell (Xbox, rated Mature)

e. Phantom Dust (Xbox, rated Teen)

2. Mail this information in an envelope to:

Advent Rising Contest Customer Service

P.O. Box 6570

Edison, NJ 08818-6570

3. Submissions must be received by September 15, 2005.

4. Additional information: Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of games. Majesco reserves the right to substitute a game of equal value as quantities are limited. While supplies last. Limit one redemption per contest participant.

I'm grabbing Psychonauts and Phantom Dust for free myself ^_^

Im going to borrow a copy of Advent Rising run the UPC through the scanner and nab myself free copies of Psychonauts and BloodRayne 2.

[quote name='Sigma']Im going to borrow a copy of Advent Rising run the UPC through the scanner and nab myself free copies of Psychonauts and BloodRayne 2.[/QUOTE]

Since when does Cheap Ass Gamer mean Fraudulent Ass Gamer? Geez, some people. I guess the latter acronym fits in your case.

[quote name='javaman']Since when does Cheap Ass Gamer mean Fraudulent Ass Gamer? Geez, some people. I guess the latter acronym fits in your case.[/QUOTE]

LOL

[quote name='Sigma']Im going to borrow a copy of Advent Rising run the UPC through the
scanner and nab myself free copies of Psychonauts and BloodRayne 2.[/QUOTE]

problem with that is you have to have participated in the contest ;)

[quote name='javaman']Since when does Cheap Ass Gamer mean Fraudulent Ass Gamer? Geez, some people. I guess the latter acronym fits in your case.[/QUOTE]

took me a couple seconds, but i got it

For some reason, Fraudulent Ass Gamer sounds really funny.

bread's done
Back