500 Piece 11.5g Dice Poker Chip Set w/Dice, Cards & Case for $32.50 + Shipping

O yeah:
~ This is in the wrong forum
~ When you see a good deal on geek.com, search the fucking thing on google.
~ This is in the wrong forum
~ You should explain what the deal is and show a picture in your post, don't just post a link...

[quote name='Locinator']No you got served! I never get served!![/QUOTE]

Admit it, you got served. Just be glad it happened while you're a newbie, before you had a reputation to lose. :bouncy:

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Admit it, you got served. Just be glad it happened while you're a newbie, before you had a reputation to lose. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

lol

i am still wondering if they are trustworthy so i can buy the chips and tables from them :p
anyone?

whoops guest it didnt post but yesterday i said that i bought a higher quality chip set from them and got mine.

[quote name='cyrix`']whoops guest it didnt post but yesterday i said that i bought a higher quality chip set from them and got mine.[/QUOTE]

how long did it take to recieve the items?

I hate to bump old threads but I just had to tell someone. I got a new sharper image catalog today and saw this set in there. I'm pretty sure it is the same exact product, only it has a fancy black sharper image case instead. They are charging $130 for it!! I almost bought the $19.99 one today just because of that.

bread's done
Back