The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

I don't really have anything ready to post, and I'm not about to do a search right now. I will say that I am a fan of Faye, though it's really about her character and not how she looks. Not that I'm complaining. :lol:

EDIT:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Madlax and Excel, hands down, although Excel is certifiably insane.[/QUOTE]

I am having trouble finding any Madlax... but here is Robin and Nami from One Piece (seem to have grown, lol)

[quote name='jaykrue']I was wondering when one of the Bleach girls was gonna be posted. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think it's best that she's the first. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I really should try to watch that show. What is her name anyway?[/QUOTE]

Well, that's kind of a spoiler. :lol:

men1.jpg

Ah, Sailor Jupiter. I dunno why I love her so much, but I do.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Please, she's not even top 3. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Come on, she's just so damn innocent and bubbly. How can you not love that?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Come on, she's just so damn innocent and bubbly. How can you not love that?[/QUOTE]

Innocent is fine, but bubbly is not. :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Come on, she's just so damn innocent and bubbly. How can you not love that?[/QUOTE]

I like Rukia a lot better, there is a thing as being TOO bubbly. She is cute and all but I think Rukia out shines her. Like with the whole straw juicebox thing....classic

C'mon, it's subbie. You know he'd go for ichigo's sisters first before Orihime. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']C'mon, it's subbie. You know he'd go for ichigo's sisters first before Orihime. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Actually ... yes. Make that "not even in the top 4". ;) :lol:

And I don't have a pic at the moment, but I have to say "Lucy" from Elfen Lied. NOT Nyu. fuck you for saying it's the same thing. :bomb: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually ... yes. Make that "not even in the top 4". ;) :lol:

And I don't have a pic at the moment, but I have to say "Lucy" from Elfen Lied. NOT Nyu. fuck you for saying it's the same thing. :bomb: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't remember saying Nyu and Lucy are the same. :whistle2:s

[quote name='Pylis']Speaking of redheads...

From my old sig files.

(Shameless Plug)[/QUOTE]

I like it!

I liked that bouncing Kasumi for some reason too...;)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']One more for now...

Chun Li and Cammy...

I haven't forgotten Mai. :lol:

I'll post more later.[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for a Street Fighter nod. :)

[quote name='mookiemeister']How about Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo or Naru from Love Hina?[/QUOTE]When it comes to Love Hina, I prefer Kitsune. :drool:

[quote name='The VGM']Guile, I hope you know this topic is very sad.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who chooses the joke character from SF2. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Says the guy who chooses the joke character from SF2. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Where can I get the version of Street Fighter 2 he was in?

[quote name='The VGM']Where can I get the version of Street Fighter 2 he was in?[/QUOTE]

I think the earliest version he was in is alpha.

[quote name='jaykrue']I think the earliest version he was in is alpha.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Alpha. Though I think he was kidding.

[quote name='The VGM']Guile, I hope you know this topic is very sad.[/QUOTE]

Booo! Either post anime boobs or don't post anything at all.

[quote name='Pylis']Yeah, Alpha. Though I think he was kidding.[/QUOTE]

I know but I don't mind being the straight man.

[quote name='Pylis']Yeah, Alpha. Though I think he was kidding.[/QUOTE]

He must not have catched that. Probably should have used some smileys.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Not only is this topic very sad, it's also very sexist. I demand a "The most beautiful anime/comic/game guys..." thread![/QUOTE]

So what's stopping you? You CAN make your own thread you know.

bread's done
Back